Need Your Opinion--Do These Look Alike?

I haven't read the whole thread, but looked at the pics on the first page, and I apologize if this was pointed out already, but the subtle slant of the Right eye, (the one on our visual left) look exactly the same. I'm a little better at recognizing facial features now that I started drawing portraits, but I am by no means an expert. hth

Last edited:
Quote:
Well, I finished reading the thread last night (but was too tired to post, lol) and I definitely think you look like Fuller's child... no doubt about it. Looks like you got your mother's mouth. And I still think your son favors him too but do you have a pic of your son's father, for comparison?
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
Geeze, I looked at those pics last night and forgot I saw them... see how sleepy I was.
lol.png

Anyway, you either got your chin from your mother, who definitely got her's from your grandfather, or you got it from her AND Fuller. Hard to tell because their chins were very similar. I see your mother's mouth on you but your eyes and nose look like they could be Fuller's. And even though I can see your DH in your son, I still see a lot of similarities to Fuller too.

I'll bet this is very frustrating, huh?
hmm.png

Your nose and his nose are the same too! I don't see any family resemblances of the man your mother was seeing at all. I'm leaning toward what you believe. The ears, eyes, nose, everything belongs to biological dad Fuller.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom