Need your prayers....** UPDATE**

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Crazy4Chicks, Dec 3, 2007.

1. Crazy4Chicks

Crazy4Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    My DH's 75 yr old grandmother had a heart attack over the weekend and they did surgery this morning she went under at 11:30 and was finally done around 4:30. She has 8 blockages in her arteries she is also a diabetic, they did a quadtruple bypass and said she had some arteries that are very dieased from the diabetes and they will have to go in at a later time and fix those when we last talked to anyone she was still not awake yet but resting - Dr's did say her heart looks strong but because of her age and the fact she is diabetic the healing will be real slow.
    I have seen the kind of prayers you all send out for a sick chicken and have seen the positive energy help out both bird and owner, so when everyone says thier bedtime prayers tonight please add a little something for my DH Jeff who is unable to be by his grandmas side she is in GA and we are in NM also please say a little something for grandma Boyd and hope she gets to feeling better soon.

Thank you all

Julie

Last edited: Dec 15, 2007
  2. unionwirewoman

unionwirewoman Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2007
    Kalispell , MT
    I'm not one to pray all the time , but when I do it's worthit . I will definitley pray for your DH and his grandma . I know how important family is !!!:aww

3. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    Julie, I do believe in the power of prayer and I know that God will answer them, and as I am typing this I am sending out a prayer for DH grandmother.

4. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    Julie, I do believe in the power of prayer and I know that God will answer them, and as I am typing this I am sending out a prayer for DH grandmother and your DH. [​IMG]

5. IHeartChickens

IHeartChickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2007
    Pacific NW
    My thoughts and prayers are with Jeff and his grandmother tonight.

6. kstaven

kstaven Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 26, 2007
    BC, Washington Border
    My grandfather had 5 bypasses done at 75. He is also a diabetic. He is 94 now and doing better than when he was 65. Thoughts and prayers are with you and yours.

7. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    You got it! [​IMG]

8. gootziecat

gootziecat Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 27, 2007
    Hampshire Co, WV
    Quote:DITTO!!!!!

9. BantyChickMom

BantyChickMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2007
    Henderson, NC
    I will remember your DH and his grandmother in my prayers.

10. My prayers and thoughts will be with both of your today, I'm almost 71 and have had 3 heart surgeries, so i know just what your feeling, I definately believe in prayer, i feel that is why i am still here so as I type I will be praying for both you and your DH as I know your hurting to [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by