1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Needed-Campbell Ducks.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by dadof4, Oct 30, 2008.

1. dadof4

dadof4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2008
    mississippi
    I really need some help. My son is on a very restrictive diet. He does not tolerate chicken eggs well-at all. He does however tolerate duck eggs. I am trying to find someone with a couple of duck hens that they will sell or trade. If anyone can help please drop me a line. I am near Memphis in N. MS, but as usual I am willing to drive a bit to find them. Thanks guys.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2008
  2. Jayare's Chicks

Jayare's Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 25, 2007
    Florence, Alabama
    Hello again Dadof4,
    I think I talked with you a while back. If you ever get over here to the Alabama border on Highway 72 (about 15 miles East of Iuka) I'll give you a bunch of duck eggs. I get 2 to 3 every day. I have a chicken setting on 7 duck eggs right now and they should hatch on the 11th. I will be getting rid of some of them about Thanksgiving time and if you want some to raise just let me know. I'll GIVE them to you for your son.

Whenever the next time I drive over that way to go to Tunica I'll try to remember you and see if we can meet up somewhere to give you some eggs on the way.

Jayare

3. dadof4

dadof4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2008
    mississippi
    Jayare's Chicks :

Hello again Dadof4,
    I think I talked with you a while back. If you ever get over here to the Alabama border on Highway 72 (about 15 miles East of Iuka) I'll give you a bunch of duck eggs. I get 2 to 3 every day. I have a chicken setting on 7 duck eggs right now and they should hatch on the 11th. I will be getting rid of some of them about Thanksgiving time and if you want some to raise just let me know. I'll GIVE them to you for your son.

Whenever the next time I drive over that way to go to Tunica I'll try to remember you and see if we can meet up somewhere to give you some eggs on the way.

Jayare

That is really nice of you and sounds great. Just let me know when they are ready and thanks again.​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by