Needed Wellsummer Roo in knoxville tn area.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by bantamman13, Jul 2, 2008.

1. bantamman13

bantamman13 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2008
    Due to an unfortunate accident my Wellsumer Roo was killed:( now I have three very lonely ladies if anyone in the Knoxville area has one to sell please let me know.

2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

I'm so sorry about your rooster! I just got rid of 4 Welsummer cockerels, going on 10 weeks old or I'd have one for a nice scenic drive on your part. Hope you find one.

3. AussieSharon

AussieSharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    I'm so sorry to hear about your Rooster. I wish I was closer, I have 3 Welsummer cockerels that I am trying to rehome.

4. KingsCalls

KingsCalls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2007
    New Market,Tn.
    Quote:Believe me, it is a very scenic drive. Very worth the time, if she still had them! Or you could just go visit anyways! [​IMG]

5. bantamman13

May 27, 2008
    Thanks for the replys I was just hoping to find one close with gas the way it is. I will just have to keep looking had a hard time finding the first one though I guess it will just take time.

6. amazondoc

amazondoc Cracked Egghead

Mar 31, 2008
    Lebanon, TN
    Dang, talk about bad timing! In a few more weeks I will be driving from Knoxville to Cyn's place to pick up some birds, including my very own Welsummer cockerel. If you had just posted your request last week before Cyn had gotten rid of her extras, I could have picked yours up while I was there!

7. bantamman13

May 27, 2008
    Thanks Amazondoc appreciate the thought anyway just my luck a day late and a dollar short seems to be the theme of the week for me. LOL

Last edited: Jul 3, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by