Needing Game Chicken Eggs!!!! KY

Dewey101

Songster
12 Years
Oct 29, 2007
Elizabethtown,KY
Yea, thought Id post this here and see what everyone has, I want them to be pure, BUT, they dont HAVE to be,lol I just like these birds atitudes and I have the space to locate several roosters if thats the case. But thanks

We have them and yes they are nice birds...at least we think so. I am not sure if my son will let his hens eggs go or not. He loves hatching them...
ChickensandEggs052.jpg
Not a very good picture but the Rooster is new to the hen and pecked the mess out of her..:eek:

Last edited:
i like them. Maybe sometime you can ship some eggs or something and we can work out a deal of some sort. I breed and raise them my self and love them, some get sold and some get there own little pen, as always with making a business out of this,lol.

Maybe we could swap eggs so we are not interbreeding? Where in Ky are you located? I am in Middle Tennessee near the KY boarder. I just went and got a cow and calf(jersey) from Symsonia. Boy was that a drive to remember!~ let me know

Iam located in Elizabethtown Ky, About 45 mins away from louisville. Well, my hens are not laying for some reason so idk about swaping eggs unless they start laying or wat not, plus they wont be a pure blood line. But if i did get eggs i have plenty of roos and hens to swap around for no in breeding

Are you looking for bantam or standard? I've got bantam silver duckwing chicks, eggs, and red pyle modern game bantams males, and will have standard grey pitt game (They are sitting on eggs now.)

Yolonda

Back
Top Bottom