Needing to borrow an incubator

haylex2112

Hatching
9 Years
Jan 17, 2011
Hello, my name is Krista. I live in the San Antonio/Boerne area, and I am needing to borrow a chicken egg incubator for my daughter's science fair project. We have our fertilized babies being shipped to us and they are due to arrive in about a week or so. If anyone would be willing to loan us one, we will take excellent care of it. This is a one-time project for us, so I'm trying to avoid the cost of a new incubator.

Thank you!
Krista Malone

Welcome to the wonderful world of hatching and
welcome-byc.gif
!! The chance of having someone lend you a bator is small but not impossible... I would honestly suggest you do some research on here as to how to build your own.. there are a lot of really great homemade bators on here that can be built really cheap, especially if you can find most of the items in your house/yard or on craigslist or freecycle in your area...

Goddess
jumpy.gif

Do you have 4 H where you are? I know around here (NC) the 4H has incubators that they loan to teachers to hatch eggs in the classroom. It might be worth a shot.

welcome-byc.gif

We are practically neighbors. I am about 30 mins South of SA. If I had a bator I would loan it to you. The styrofoam ones are quite inexpensive and you could always resell it later after you were done with it. I would suggest a Hovabator over a Little Giant. If I am not mistaken there is a large poultry supply company in Boerne. Might try doing a web search to see what pops up.

Back
Top Bottom