Needs 3 dozen silkie eggs, preferably near illinois

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hnbubz, Nov 6, 2008.

1. hnbubz

hnbubz Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 6, 2008
    hi, i am in need of 3 dozen fertile chicken eggs. they need to be for sure fertile please [​IMG] i really want them to hatch so i would like to have them near the illinois vicinity. thank you so much. and preferably silkie

Last edited: Nov 6, 2008
  2. kentuckysilkies

kentuckysilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2007
    Winchester Kentucky
    At the moment I have a dozen plus eggs from my mixed color Silkie flock. You can see pics of some of my birds at www.kentuckysilkies $20.00 with shipping included. If you would like to wait for shipping on Monday I will probably have 2 dozen or more.

Tom

3. hnbubz

Nov 6, 2008
    that sounds really great, but is there a way you will ever have 3 dozen? i need them in about three weeks. once again thank you so much.

4. kentuckysilkies

kentuckysilkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 20, 2007
    Winchester Kentucky
    It is difficult for me to have that many eggs at one time that I consider fresh enough to ship. I never ship an egg that is more than 4 days old. Even though I have 27 hens at least a third of them are broody at any given time. That is one of the joys of having Silkies.

5. hnbubz

Nov 6, 2008
    i get and i appreciate that you take that into consideration. i am not going to need them for atleast a month, and if you somehow do get three dozen (i might not need that many) then that would be great, thank you very much

6. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I ordered from kentuckysilkies a long time ago on the old BYC site (my s/n was inuyashalover21) I had about 10 out of 24 birds that where show quality. His birds are awesome!!! They are very very sweet. I think in a couple years I will order again since I am almost bankrupt from hatching eggs [​IMG]

I highly recommend KS

Last edited: Nov 7, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by