Needs a Home kittens and 5 months dog

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by LauraSBale, Aug 8, 2008.

1. LauraSBale

LauraSBale Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi
    i brought in a stray cat that had kittens

need to find a home for 4
    1 orange striped with white boots
    1 apricot color
    1 light tan buff color
    1 black with white chin, belly, and boots
    they are about 8 weeks old,

we had a dog come around at Christmas
    she ended up being preg
    we found a home for all the puppy's and her except for one.

his a good boy, needs some one on one training. his white with black spots, his short hair like a lab. mom is a border collie.

serious inquires please.

we want these guys to go to good for ever homes
    Thanks

Last edited: Aug 8, 2008
  2. smpezzi

smpezzi Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2008
    Mid-Michigan
    Do you think the kittens would do ok as outside kittys? The reason I ask is I am horribly allergic so I can't have kittys inside but we do love them Please let me know I am nearby so let me know what you think of one being an outside kitty

*edited to add I have some errands to run so if I am not online please feel free to pm me and yes we do believe in spay/neuter just because we love them doesn't mean we want to be over run with kittys either [​IMG] And bless you for caring enough to take care of these mamas in need!

** Editited again because hubby talked the little guys into picking out some ducks at the county fair this next week instead- their kitty Destiny was killed this morning [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 8, 2008
  3. LauraSBale

PM'd you

4. BowChickaBowMow

BowChickaBowMow Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2008
    Northern Michigan
    Hi Laura,

How's the dog around chickens?

5. LauraSBale

HI

Well we have decide to fine a home for both pups, we were going to keep one of them,
    but with work, kids, husband, Chickens and my Chinchillas, i don't have the proper time to give them, [​IMG]

Bub, the black and white one i have listed well he needs discipline, and more stricture.
    his very good dog, just need more time.

Muggie, the other brother, his built like a border collie, and his hair is longer, no shedding, and he has the Markings of a border collie, but where it should be black, his brindle.
    his very smart, and easy going, and is good with chickens, he will just set there while i feed and water and do clean up.
    he would be a better with the chickens if you let them roam free.
    he has that herding instinct like a border collie. to keep them from going to far away, he does that with my daughter, when they try to leave the yard, he keeps circling them.

bub show more of the Lab.

if you have more questions you can email me or pm or post back
    Thanks

6. LauraSBale

2 of the kittens have new homes, the tiger w/ white boots, and the apricot. to smpezzi ---
    Thanks [​IMG]

7. LauraSBale

Another note on BUB, his is a good pup, his all puppy, he would be great with kids, he loves them and to play.
    or someone who has time to spend with him,

8. smpezzi

smpezzi Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2008
    Mid-Michigan
    I just would like to add that BUB is a terrific pup I wish I could have taken him and he did great with my kids [​IMG]

Thanks again Laura for Tigger and Anni they are wonderful and the boys adore them [​IMG]

9. LauraSBale

[​IMG]

10. BowChickaBowMow

BowChickaBowMow Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2008
    Northern Michigan
    [​IMG] We're heading down to Lansing today, and Wednesday will be heading back up north through Flint (hopefully picking up some silkies on the way) We haven't replaced our family dog since he died a few years ago. Well, we tried, w/ a stray daschund, but he wasn't good w/ kids, so we had to give him back to the people who found him. So can we come by and meet the pups? Will you be around on Wednesday? I hope so! DH gave me the thumbs up when I read your post! He said it sounds like what we need! I'll PM you w/ my ph# b/c we're leaving here shortly. I'll also check my PM's in the morning from the hotel.

Thanks, and check your PM!

Heather

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by