Neighbor brought over a "peace" offering today.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Mahonri, Jun 14, 2010.

1. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    God bless their souls.. but I'm still on pins and needles.

I'm really working on killing the flies and using DE to help with the stink.

I hope that means that they didn't make a complaint.

So I still have my chickens... for now! And I needed to thin my flock anyway, so it's all working out.

2. Southernbelle

Southernbelle Gone Broody

Mar 17, 2008
    Virginia
    I hope it works out! [​IMG]

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

What happened? Our very own Mrs. Cravitz hasn't been back. I guess Ken wandering the backyard in his boxers did her in.

4. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Quote:LONG story... but a couple of my kids and their friends messed up and caused them a problem... another long story. I hope it helped that I've been giving them vegetables and more eggs... all that we had. (fridge is empty now)

I don't know how we can apologize any more than we have, so when she brought over the pan of cookies today my heart took courage and I thanked the Lord for answered prayers.

5. Imp

Imp All things share the same breath- Chief Seattle

Hope it goes well

Imp

6. kathyinmo

kathyinmo Nothing In Moderation

[​IMG] Oh, I sooooo hope it all works out for you! [​IMG]

All my best to you. [​IMG]

7. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:LONG story... but a couple of my kids and their friends messed up and caused them a problem... another long story. I hope it helped that I've been giving them vegetables and more eggs... all that we had. (fridge is empty now)

I don't know how we can apologize any more than we have, so when she brought over the pan of cookies today my heart took courage and I thanked the Lord for answered prayers.

OHHHH! That is great they brough cookies over!!! Be very thankful!!! I think you are forgiven. Good job!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by