NEKS Various Pure Duck/Goose/Chicken Hatching Eggs for Sale Spring 09

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by cjnvybean, Nov 29, 2008.

1. cjnvybean

cjnvybean Out Of The Brooder

Nov 29, 2008
    NE KS
    Hi All,
    Most of my stock is from show breeders or Holderread's Top Show Quality Matings Some may not be availible this spring if they don't lay or are not ready such as the dewlaps, if/when they lay I will email whoever is on the list in the order received. its a wait and see on them.
    I am going to have the following for sale this spring 09 when the season gets underway and I have confirmed fertility. I do ship eggs and older ones in the fall pickups are welcome most anytime with advanced notice.
    Thanks CJ
    Located in NE Kansas

Geese Dewlap Gray and Dewlap Buff Toulouse
    American Blue, American Lavender Ice & American Buff

Ducks Saxony and Silver Appleyard

Chickens Cuckoo Marans (working on my other Marans), Partridge Ply. Rocks, Welsummer, Blue Orpingtons, Black Orpingtons
    Guineas various colors from Ralph Winters Rare Breed Assorment

Last edited: Dec 1, 2008
  2. ~SunSetsWest~

~SunSetsWest~ Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2008
    Central, Fl.
    Where are you located??

3. cjnvybean

Nov 29, 2008
    NE KS
    Hi
    Just getting use to this forum
    I am located in North East Kansas near Topeka
    cj

4. gamebirdsonly

gamebirdsonly Overrun With Chickens

Mar 5, 2007
    UTAH
    How much will your eggs be?

5. ArabiansR2Cool

ArabiansR2Cool Chillin' With My Peeps

I am curious too on egg prices [​IMG]

6. leejaehwa

leejaehwa Out Of The Brooder

Nov 16, 2008
    Arkansas
    I am really interested in the Appleyard and Saxony, if only i could afford everything i wanted. So what's the pricing?

7. Polish

Polish Out Of The Brooder

Sep 18, 2008
    SE Mi
    I am interested in your Dewlaps when they are ready.
    Thanks.

8. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    How much for your blue and buff eggs? Do you ship goslings?

9. cjnvybean

Nov 29, 2008
    NE KS
    Ok as far as pricing goes,
    Buyer pays shipping including delivery confirmation number, plus 2.00 for bubble wrap, shipping will vary by zipcode some, and the weight of the box each time I will ship some eggs together, I wrap them extra well for postal warfare, my user name is the same on ebay if you would like some feed back on the eggs i have mailed before pls check it out. I will post some eggs on ebay but waiting list will be mailed first before I do that.

Saxony Ducks I charge 15.00 per dozen, my dozens are 12+ generally they end up being about 18-20 eggs that I ship depends on how they lay but, I try and make sure everyone hopefully hatches more than paid for so the box will be larger and shipping more than just 12 eggs normally are plan for extra.

Silver appleyards will be shipped in half dozen $7.50 as I don't have as many hens as my saxony yet. same shipping

Dewlaps will be 15.00 per egg (I will try and include an extra egg as layed) plus shipping once fertility is confirmed to be good, when they start laying I only have a few pairs that will be laying in the grey and one pair in the buff not for sure till they start laying what to expect year to year. If fertility is not good enough then I won't ship eggs, I want you to hatch out what you pay for so sorry if this doesn't work out for you, but I am working on being able to shipping goslings please bear with me on this.

American Blue/American Lavender Ice and American Buff eggs are 10.00 each plus shipping there will be limits once I see how laying goes based on egg production

Chickens Listed, are $12.00 a dozen, same type shipping not including my marans I will only have cuckoo in them for right now if the egg color is dark, if not then I won't ship any till I have improved the egg color on them and they will be $15.00 per dozen My orps are a mix of sandhill preservation that I have culled though and, some from a lady in MO who hatches show quality I can't remember her name right now, and I will be adding more from show stock as I get them hatched out. ** Pls read about blue genetics before you order these. **

Here are my plans on shipping eggs waiting list first
    My goal is to get all eggs to everyone in top hatching non broke condition, I have ordered well over $3000.00 in eggs shipped to me in the last few years and was really irked when they all arrived broken, If they do arrive for some unknown reason broken, then pls take a picture of the box with the broken eggs in it email it to me and I will reship eggs for the postage the second time. Eggs are fragile i know this but I have had very good luck and very good reports on the hatching off the eggs I shipped, I dont' ship eggs when it gets hot or ones I won't want to hatch out, so about mid may to first of june I am done shipping. I hope to be shipping march through first week of June.
    thanks for asking all questions are welcome, pls be patient I try to check this site several times a week.
    thanks again
    cj

10. ~SunSetsWest~

~SunSetsWest~ Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2008
    Central, Fl.
    Are you starting a list? Put me down for Welsummers and Saxonys. May be interested in your Marans as well.. Will you be posting pics?? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by