Nelson Poultry Farms

ScoobyRoo

Crowing
13 Years
Aug 21, 2008
Land of OZ
I'm trying to find a hatchery close to where I live which is East Central Kansas. I came across this name but no web site. Just a number. They are located in Manhattan KS. Has anyone ever heard of them or dealt with them? I have laying hens and now I'm toying with the idea of getting a few meat chickens. Just wanting to shop closer to home if I can. Inputs greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

That would be great chickie! I'm just trying to find someone closer ONLY if the feedback and service is good and positive. Thanks again!

Here is what I found out about Nelson Hatchery

8530 E US Highway 24
Manhattan, KS , 66502-8663
Phone: 785-776-9401
FAX: 785-776-9407

Nelson Poultry Farms Inc

8530 E Us Highway 24, Manhattan, KS 66502-8663 (Map)

Phone: (785) 776-9401

SIC:poultry and Poultry Products

Line of Business:Whol Poultry/Products Poultry Hatchery
Products Description:
Wholesale Poultry/Products Poultry Hatchery Live food for birds, Bird seed, Bird treats or snacks, Poultry food, Bird and fowl food

Thanks chickies....I've got nothing to lose by calling them. I wonder since no one knows of them, if they are whole sale only???

Hello do not know if anyone will see this but did you find anything out? I am just interested to now what they are... For a while I thought that they were a facory farm and was going to context them to see about rescuing/buying some from them... So I just am having trouble figuring out what they are for sure...
Thanks I know this is from a really long time ago...

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom