NEPA Cabinet Bator --- SOLD!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SterlingAcres, Dec 4, 2008.

1. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    I'm selling my large redwood bator. Was wondering if anyone would actually be interested in it.
    Holds about 800+ eggs. Mostly original parts. The wafer's been replaced obviously. Could use another coat of varnish or something similar to the outside. I did remove the original instruments from the door, but I still have them, so they can be replaced if you really wanted too. Also, there are loose screws on the door hinge.

I'm asking best reasonable offer. Please help me out, I'm downsizing. I just don't have the room for this puppy anymore [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
  2. BeardedChick

BeardedChick Chillin' With My Peeps

That thing is beautiful. Glad I live far, far away or I'd be there in a second to pick it up.

3. the1much

the1much Currently Birdless Hippy

if i had the money,, it would be mine !! [​IMG]

4. SterlingAcres

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Thanks guys. It takes up so much room in my closet and I'll never need to hatch out hundreds of eggs at a time. I'd like to use the money from selling this to buy something smaller for spring.

5. youdontknow32

youdontknow32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    We might be interested, but hubby will say your too far away right now I am sure.

6. SterlingAcres

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    If I had a way to move it, I'd meet you halfway. DuBois is 2.5 hours from us, lived there, so it doesn't seem that far to travel anymore. LOL

7. youdontknow32

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    Yea, thats like the half way mark!! We went 4 hours into Ohio, 2 weeks ago, I am only allowed one chicken "road trip" a year...ha!

They are so pretty,I am dieing to have one, but the mostly pop up like 8 or more hours away...ha, I have to talk to him!

[​IMG]

8. SterlingAcres

Apr 17, 2008
    Poconos, PA
    Well, I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem to add automatic turners and other customizables to it. I just don't have the room for it anymore and would like something smaller. Maybe to hatch 50 eggs at a time. LOL

9. youdontknow32

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    Ha..yea we have 3 of those..they are always full:rolleyes:...

10. CHICKEN little 1

CHICKEN little 1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2008
    W.V.
    [​IMG] Maybe youdontknow32 ,and sterlingacres should trade? [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by