NEPA Cabinet Bator --- SOLD!

SterlingAcres

Songster
11 Years
Apr 17, 2008
Poconos, PA
I'm selling my large redwood bator. Was wondering if anyone would actually be interested in it.
Holds about 800+ eggs. Mostly original parts. The wafer's been replaced obviously. Could use another coat of varnish or something similar to the outside. I did remove the original instruments from the door, but I still have them, so they can be replaced if you really wanted too. Also, there are loose screws on the door hinge.

I'm asking best reasonable offer. Please help me out, I'm downsizing. I just don't have the room for this puppy anymore
hmm.png

3081827229_7a92d786e2.jpg

3081827173_4841c57da0.jpg

3082666978_81d56c0c06.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys. It takes up so much room in my closet and I'll never need to hatch out hundreds of eggs at a time. I'd like to use the money from selling this to buy something smaller for spring.

If I had a way to move it, I'd meet you halfway. DuBois is 2.5 hours from us, lived there, so it doesn't seem that far to travel anymore. LOL

Yea, thats like the half way mark!! We went 4 hours into Ohio, 2 weeks ago, I am only allowed one chicken "road trip" a year...ha!

They are so pretty,I am dieing to have one, but the mostly pop up like 8 or more hours away...ha, I have to talk to him!

smile.png

Well, I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem to add automatic turners and other customizables to it. I just don't have the room for it anymore and would like something smaller. Maybe to hatch 50 eggs at a time. LOL

Back
Top Bottom