Nervous About Tomorrow

herfrds

Songster
10 Years
Jan 11, 2010
Montana
Hoping to pickup my car.

My DH bought me a '71 Chevy Nova quite a few years ago. Well back in '07 a guy hit me in the right rear quarter panel.
we found a guy to repair it. He offered to get all the small dings out of the car and prime and paint it if I buy the supplies which I did.

We have tried to contact him, but he is not returning our calls; not sure if that is still his number. Tried his phone number that is listed and we hear it is no longer in service.

Going to his place tomorrow to see if my car is still there and get it if it is.

Before you ask he kept giving me excuse after excuse as to why my car was not ready. DH had gone out once and said he had screwed up the paint job.

Called and talked to a deputy already, covering my bases, and was advised if the car is not there then we need to file a car theft report.
No title has been issued for it except for us.

DH called the local salvage yards and they have not had one brought in so we are hoping for the best.

Keep your fingers crossed for me tomorrow. I love that car.

hugs.gif
Good luck!

Maybe you can go WITH an officer. Hope you get it back repaired or not. I despise scammers.Wow 71 my year!

I agree, take a Deputy with you are make arrangements for one to meet you there.

Make sure you keep your cool, either way. Don't give him grounds to try to turn this around on you!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom