Nervous for approval!!!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Cuqui18, Apr 27, 2011.

1. Cuqui18

Cuqui18 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2011
    Concord, Ma
    ahh! so i live in a condo complex, but there are only four living houses and we each have our own backyard and everything, basically all we share is our driveway, but even that is split up - 2 familys per driveway, plus a giant combined driveway. so in order for me to be allowed to have ducks, we need the approval of my neighbors [​IMG] ..... tonight is the condo meeting (which happens once a month) and it is 3familys plus my own. toniight my dad is going to ask them if they would let us... im so nervous!!!!!! this would be an incredible experience for me!!!!! i really hope they say yes... but my hopes arent extremely high... [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. DuckyMom

DuckyMom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 7, 2010
    Upstate NY
    [​IMG] Good luck [​IMG]

3. davekrista

davekrista Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2010
    Uxbridge, MA
    what was the outcome? [​IMG]

4. Cuqui18

Cuqui18 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 17, 2011
    Concord, Ma
    Quote:they all said no.... honestly??? like seriously? all these neighbors have watched me grow up since i was a baby. im different from the other teenagers, make bows and arrows and climb trees and go frog hunting and i raise baby birds that are abandoned and im just unique... plus id be getting the quietest of the ducks, its not even like we really live on the same property. im never allowed to do the things im passionate about where i live. im ticked.

5. ben is a terror

ben is a terror Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2011
    LBI,NJ & JIM THORPE,PA
    I'm soooo sorry !!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by