Nervous?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by cluckcluckgirl, Nov 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cluckcluckgirl

cluckcluckgirl Queen of the Coop Premium Member

Jun 16, 2012
    Tending to my chickens
    Is anyone nervous about this election?

2. Farmerboy16

Farmerboy16 Rebuilding my Farm

Dec 30, 2010
    Sparta, MI
    I am a bit, but I know that God IS in control of the Election outcome, and we just need to trust him in times ahead. :)

So,

I voted!

I was number 296 at my area at 10:00 am. That is a lot for our small village, and still more people voting!!!

[​IMG]

I will see how long Bella keeps her "I voted " sticker on her. Maybe it will predict who wins the election. :lol:

3. hemet dennis

hemet dennis Chillin' With My Peeps

So if god is deciding then why did you vote ?

[​IMG]

4. cassie

cassie Overrun With Chickens

Mar 19, 2009
    Most of the time, while I may be in favor of one candidate or the other, I think the country will perk along just fine no matter which of the two candidates wins. I do not feel that way this year. So yes, I'm nervous. And I think God has bigger fish to fry than who wins our election.

5. Wynette

Wynette Moderator Staff Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    I'm not nervous. I have a preference, to be sure. But, both have longstanding careers, and I have a strong belief in our political system in the U.S. No, it's not perfect, but I'd sure as heck rather live here than anywhere else. As far as "bigger fish to fry" - leading this country is a pretty big fish, IMO!

6. Farmerboy16

Farmerboy16 Rebuilding my Farm

Dec 30, 2010
    Sparta, MI

How are we going to know who won if we don't go out and vote? Like I said God is in control of the outcome of the voting, and things go according to his plan for our country.

:pop

7. ChickensRDinos

ChickensRDinos Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 19, 2012
    Los Angeles
    God needs to stay out of politics.

2 people like this.
  8. hemet dennis

hemet dennis Chillin' With My Peeps

I think they even tell the people that didn't vote who won.
    And if God has been steering the country to his plan for the last 50 years then we need to talk.

[​IMG]

9. Capvin

Capvin Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2011
    Lake Placid, FL
    We are born with free will and the one thing a God would not be in control of is the outcome of any election in our free country. And Cassie, you are correct when you say that in general, the out come of our elections does not mean a drastic change no matter who wins. And despite what you may think, the same is true in this election unless you are Beck or Hannity.

1 person likes this.
  10. Mattemma

Mattemma Overrun With Chickens

Aug 12, 2009
    Nervous ? No. Just going to be 4 more years of false promises by either.More debt,more bailouts,more promises,more money printed.Nothing new.

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by