Netflix/Hulu recomendations.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by rebelcowboysnb, Aug 13, 2013.

1. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

So much useless junk on there an only so much time in the day so what have you watched on Netflix or Hulu or whatever the last few days that was good.

Here is my very un-manly list. Geek Charming, Mako Mermailds, Mirror Mirror, and Once Upon a Time.

2. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    I think they recently put Firefly back up. I highly recommend that followed by serenity.

If you like comedy, I recommend Parks and Recreation. That has given me quite a few laughs lately.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2013
  3. MandalaMaMa

MandalaMaMa Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2013
    southern Oregon coast
    We are currently hook on "Numbers" on Netfilx.

4. itssofluffy

itssofluffy Out Of The Brooder

Jun 5, 2011
    TV shows we really enjoy are BBC's Sherlock, Merlin, and Doctor Who. And Psych, Once Upon a Time, and Jericho are our other favorite TV's shows.
    For movies, any and all of Marvel's Avenger films, Rango, the original True Grit, Waiting for Forever, and The Lorax are all I can think of at the moment [​IMG]

5. donrae

donrae Hopelessly Addicted Premium Member

Jun 18, 2010
    Southern Oregon
    Joss Whedon rocks! We no longer need to watch Firefly or Serenity, we can quote entire scenes. Kinda scary, really.

As a family we're watching Flashpoint, ds14 is watching Teen Wolf, I'm watching Drop Dead Diva. We enjoyed Revenge and Once Upon a Time. Hart of Dixie is pretty predictable, but good. Love the character Lemon.

6. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

Just watched season 1 of Longmire. Its a small town cop show somewhere out west. I enjoyed it.

7. donrae

donrae Hopelessly Addicted Premium Member

Jun 18, 2010
    Southern Oregon
    I'd seen a lot of previews for that and wondered if it was worthy. I'll give it a look, thanks.

8. Lothiriel

Lothiriel Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Aug 30, 2007
    New York State
    My Coop
    On Netflix: Sherlock, Merlin, Psych, Once Upon a Time
    On Hulu: Downton Abbey, Guys With Kids (really hope they do more of that one!)

Some of those may be on both sites. [​IMG]

9. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    I am re watching firefly. It is a space cowboy kinda thing.
    I need something less intense than the MI5 that I have been watching. I left poor Harry bound and gagged in the boot of a car on his way to a Russian torture camp. too stressful.
    We enjoy eureka, alphas, Robin hood, warehouse, And all of the lothrieil suggestions.

And ted talks. The life hacks have had beneficial side effects for my general outlook on life.
    And the Demetri martin show. He is cleverly funny.

10. 3goodeggs

3goodeggs pays attention sporadically

May 22, 2009
    North Central Florida
    WE LOVED THIS SHOW!!!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by