Nettie, are you out there? Are you okay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FenDruadin

Crowing
10 Years
Jul 30, 2009
Charlotte, NC Area
A lot of people are worried about you in regard to what's going on at your website and Facebook. If you're around, please post and let us know you're okay. And if we can help in any way... let us know. Please.
hugs.gif
love.gif
hugs.gif

I have no idea what we are talking about or who nettie is, but if she is a BYCer im here for you to nettie
hugs.gif

I have a feeling this is about indoor ducks.com right?

Quote:
Nettie has been a huge help to a lot of folks wanting to keep ducks indoors, and has always provided advice and support freely and generously on these forums. A lot of people are very fond of her. I don't keep ducks indoors so I haven't had a lot of direct contact with Nettie, but it's hard not to notice her welcoming and friendly presence here. And yes, it has to do with whatever the heck is going on at the indoor ducks site.

Quote:
Great idea. Anyone here been in touch with her before and want to take the lead on that? She probably wouldn't know me from adam...

I don't know ANY details here, of course, but I always worry when I see things like this. I have known several women, very closely, who have been in abusive relationships and this is often what it looks like. The men they trusted take over their accounts and abuse them publicly on-line, and it's often very hard for them to get back on their feet. Also, if someone is interfering with her accounts, a PM may not work because she may not have access to her own account. So if she's out there, even if she has to log in under another name, I hope she'll come on and see that we all care and are here to support her.

Obviously, there may be a whole other story here that we are missing, so who knows what developments may occur. I just hope Nettie is safe and that all involved get the help they need and a peaceful resolution to what looks like a rather unpleasant situation.
sad.png

hugs.gif

Quote:
Nettie has been a huge help to a lot of folks wanting to keep ducks indoors, and has always provided advice and support freely and generously on these forums. A lot of people are very fond of her. I don't keep ducks indoors so I haven't had a lot of direct contact with Nettie, but it's hard not to notice her welcoming and friendly presence here. And yes, it has to do with whatever the heck is going on at the indoor ducks site.

Yes, when i first jonied BYC i almost allways posted here! I remeber she used to post a lot, have not seen much of her latley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom