1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

NEVER, NEVER let your son go to the barber alone......

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by WriterofWords, Jan 31, 2009.

1. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Steven let his hair grow, I didn't like it at first, but came to envy it... he went for a hair cut today, had the other lady there take pictures of his hair and sent them to me,,, knowing I had no way to get there to intervene!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Rare Feathers Farm

Rare Feathers Farm Overrun With Chickens

I think it looks good!

3. WriterofWords

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    He does, I just got attached to those pretty curls I used to have!! I'll get a picture of him after he showers and cleans up.

4. al6517

al6517 Real Men can Cook

May 13, 2008
    WOW finally, a young man who looks like a fine young man with a good old fashioned haircut, what is the world coming to!!!. give him a pat on the back.

AL

5. WriterofWords

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Quote:He's always worn his hair very short until a girl told him he would look better with long hair about a year ago. So he let it grow, but it's curly, it gets dirty or oily, and I think he got tired of it. I gave him a pat for you and hug from me!

6. bigzio

bigzio Overrun With Chickens

Jan 20, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Looks really good....reminds me of my younger days when Dad was paying for the haircuts.

I'd come home after a haircut, and he would ask me.... "Where's my change".... [​IMG]

bigzio

7. Rhett&SarahsMom

Rhett&SarahsMom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 8, 2008
    Very handsome son you have there

I will admit that I like short hair on men. Long hair just doesnt do it for me. Must be a hold over from growing up near a Navy Air Station and going to Newport with my Navy dad all the time.

8. crazychicken

crazychicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 11, 2008
    NC
    Quote:LOL my parents try to hold out until we can go on vacation to see family and then we can get our hair cut for free. [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2009
  9. ChevygirlBeth

ChevygirlBeth Chillin' With My Peeps

Wow, that's a lot of hair to cut off! I think he looks great with it short. Of course, I also prefer short hairs on guys for some reason.

10. wendy

wendy On the Hill

Jun 14, 2007
    central louisiana
    Very nice, I also like the short hair on men [​IMG]

But I could see how you could envy the curls too.

If he would have had 10 inches of hair he could have sent it to Locks of Love [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by