~NEW ~»»FINAL DAYS RP ««~~ Only the strong will survive.....«»»NEED PLAYERS«««»»»

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Beaky Buzzard, Aug 23, 2013.

1. Beaky Buzzard

Beaky Buzzard Chillin' With My Peeps

THE MAP= S= SCAVIANS. M= MIDDLEEARTHIANS. H= HHIGHLAND ers
    V= Valleyians
    [​IMG]

THE HISTORY ~~~~ YOUR NEW FUTURE~~~~~ YOUR LIFE FOREVER

The world as you knew it is no more....You are now on a world like you have never seen before. You feel strange ,then you realize you have powers. You step out only to find someone seeking your life.Who can you trust? Where can call home?

THE CLANS~~~~~

HIGHLANDERS
    The Highlanders have gone for safety in the high rugged hills. There they keep watch for those thieves trying to take there precious resources....Food and water. They have the power to see far distances. They are rough but once they trust you they are loyal even to death.

VALLEYIANS
    The Valleyians were the first to find refuge after the turning of the earth. The have established a crude city. Inside the city the people are miners and foragers looking for food and peace. They are peace loving people, but they are weak they need a leader..... They are extremely swift.

MIDDLEEARTHIANS

The MIDDLEEARTHIANS have gone for shelter underground. They live in fear that the valleyians will find them. They are brave hearted,but weak the clan is mostly women. They can see short glimpses into the future.

SCAVIANS

The SCAVIANS are feared by all. They rob steal and kill. The people hate them. But they are loyal to each other. There objective in life is to not work but take from those who do. They have exceptional hearing.

~~~~~ THE GAMING RULES. ~~~~~~

No cursing
    No playing God
    No killing without permission
    Have fun

~~~THE RANKING SYSTEM~~~~~~

RULER: they rule their CLANS. There can only be one.
    EMPRISS: they keep everyone in order. They are good by nature but can become evil. They have many powers.
    Guard: they guard the people.
    Revils:they are the ones that control what goes on. They are the minds of the CLANS.
    Servians: they are everyday people.
    Servants: they serve when needed.

~~~ THE FORM. ~~~~

Name:
    Clan:
    Appearance:
    History:
    Crush:
    Spouse:
    Children:

Last edited: Aug 24, 2013
  2. Beaky Buzzard

Name: Marrion
    Clan: Highlanders
    Appearance:
    History:
    [​IMG]

Crush:
    Spouse:
    Children:

Name: Andrel
    Clan: Highlanders
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]

History:
    Crush:
    Spouse:
    Children:

Name: Velin
    Clan: Scavian
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]

History:
    Crush:
    Spouse:
    Children:

Name: Divin
    Clan: Middleearthian
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]

History:
    Crush:
    Spouse:
    Children:

3. Beaky Buzzard

Anyone?

4. Zinnia-Hen

Zinnia-Hen Live & Let Live

Jan 29, 2011
    ( This is really simple and well done. I'll go ahead and join it. )

Name: Vera Mitreva
    Clan: Scavian
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    History: Vera was once a normal, young Macedonian woman living in the capital of her homeland. She was raised like any child, had a good education, family, and so forth, and was married into a healthy relationship just a year before. It wasn't up until very recently she noticed there was something wrong with her, how she could suddenly hear very fine details, some very fine details that she had never noticed before. What at first seemed like a gift soon became a nightmare. She could not sleep most nights, she couldn't even concentrate most of the time. Vera went to the hospital often, but there was nothing that could be done for her. She eventually drove herself into a state of insanity and ran off into the night, never to be seen by her loved ones again. While on the run, she heard of the Scavians and decided to join them. It is also to be noted her English is very poor.
    Crush: N/A
    Spouse: Was married at the time of her disappearance.
    Children: N/A

5. Beaky Buzzard

accepted!:)

6. Beaky Buzzard

Please...players needed!!

7. Beaky Buzzard

It was cold and dark.marrion Sat up in her bed. Her long hair fell in her:) eyes. In the distance she heard people, other highlanders talking. They talked of war. Always of war. She got up and pulled her robe on. She walked to her window. Several people on the streets below waved.

8. chickendiva25

chickendiva25 I'm a Spy. :3

Oh man I might just join this one. I know it's been forever since I've been on BYC but this looks really fun.

9. Beaky Buzzard

please do!!!!!!!

10. chickendiva25

chickendiva25 I'm a Spy. :3

Okay. I am convinced. I'm going to start working on a character immediately! (although I should say, I am starting school soon so I'm not sure how well I'll be able to keep up with this RP. I'll do my best though!)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by