New addition!!

donne

In the Brooder
6 Years
Jul 17, 2013
Invermay,Saskatchewan
This is one of my newest addition it is a White Chinese gosling named Oliver if its a boy or Olivia if its a girl .I got it 2 days ago a little shy but friendly enough to still eat grass out of your hand.
Here it is ....

Last edited:
This is one of my newest addition it is a White Chinese gosling named Oliver if its a boy or Olivia if its a girl .I got it 2 days ago a little shy but friendly enough to still eat grass out of your hand.
Here it is ....

What a face! How cute of a picture... Be careful feeding out of your hand it can cause them when older to bite. Ganders get aggressive at breeding time and you do not want to chance that Oliver/Olivia will bite the hand that feeds them and they will I know.

Here the other two are Raymond and Gertie ...

They keep coming in smallRaymond up close and personal with the camera got him this Thursday for reason my phone sucks!!

Last edited:
Here the other two are Raymond and Gertie ...

They keep coming in smallRaymond up close and personal with the camera got him this Thursday for reason my phone sucks!!

The pictures are blur is that what you mean about your phone? The goslings are just trying to help you did you not know that?
idunno.gif
looking and saying I have no idea why the phone won't work better. We posed nicely for you.

Wow omg sorry was in a rush lol had to quickly run to the dollar store and to a football practice. Ya that is what I mean lol I toke those pictures on my phone and then I sent them to my computer and they keep coming out small and blurry for some reason. Yes they really do love to pose!! lol They remind me of my horse because of some the sounds they make. They are also very entertaining and so far have had know issues with them It was very easy to put them in there stalls tonight .

Back
Top Bottom