New Additions Doing Well!

thudson

Crowing
10 Years
Apr 2, 2013
Gatesville Texas

New chicks doing real well at 20 days old!!

What great breeds, ESPECIALLY the Barred Rocks. :D  They are so friendly and into everything all the time! I can't do anything around the yard without them following me around and interrupting tasks.

-Alex
The Barred Rocks are for sure very interesting breed but I have really become a fan of the Ameraucanas. Put the 2 breeds together and you have a wonderful show. It creates a really peaceful and enjoyable not to mention entertaining coop. Both breeds are very inquisitive and curious about anything new. Plus the peaceful loving nature of both breeds! Enjoy them so much!

The Barred Rocks are for sure very interesting breed but I have really become a fan of the Ameraucanas. Put the 2 breeds together and you have a wonderful show. It creates a really peaceful and enjoyable not to mention entertaining coop. Both breeds are very inquisitive and curious about anything new. Plus the peaceful loving nature of both breeds! Enjoy them so much!
Agreed! They are also a wonderful breed.

Watching "chicken TV" is an EXTREMELY fun pastime for us poultry people, isn't it? What's even better is when your birds are friendly! I love picking up the girls and hugging on them.
hugs.gif

-Alex

Agreed! They are also a wonderful breed.

Watching "chicken TV" is an EXTREMELY fun pastime for us poultry people, isn't it? What's even better is when your birds are friendly! I love picking up the girls and hugging on them. :hugs

-Alex
I agee, I check and hug on my girls alot! I enjoy my girls so much!

Back
Top Bottom