New Additions to the Flock

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by countryjack, Apr 9, 2017.

1. countryjack

countryjack Out Of The Brooder

Dec 23, 2015
    When I first signed up for BYC, I had come through a difficult situation, where I had been gravely ill for some time. My oldest Grandaughter who was in Kindergarten at the time, her class had hatched some Chicks and of course we ended up adopting three of them. My grandaughter and those three little chick's saved me from myself.
    You can read the entire story by "clicking here"
    Now grandaughter #2 is in Kindergarten and guess which cvlass she ended up in. Yes and we now have 3 new baby Chicks, they are cute and the kids love them to death. But I wanted to post some pictures to see if anyone might know which breed of Chicken there little guys are.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. donrae

donrae Hopelessly Addicted Premium Member

Jun 18, 2010
    Southern Oregon
    Not a whole lot of distinguishing features just yet, so it's hard to say what breeds they are.

but, [​IMG] from one transplant patient to another! I always tell my doctors (they're not thrilled about my menagerie) the animals are what got me off the sofa on those days.

3. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    x 2 donrae ??? breed

4. missprissychick

missprissychick Out Of The Brooder Premium Member

Mar 22, 2017
    The two red ones look like Rhode island reds as for the white ( yellowish ) one not real sure.

5. eggbert420

eggbert420 Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Feb 15, 2017
    Texas
    X2

[​IMG] this is my RIR about the same age

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by