New again.

Feb 26, 2020
Odessa, MO
I was in the group some time ago and I am back to learn again. Life got in the way of getting my chickens. Deaths and cancer. BTW cancer sucks. My husband had esophageal cancer diagnosed 4/23/18. We went through chemo/radiation all summer, massive surgery in November 18 & more December 18. Declared cancer free right before christmas. He was cancer free until September 19 cancer came back in some lymph nodes. Back on Chemo. His mother passed in December 17 my mother March 19. During all that our youngest graduated with his Phd from Mizzou, one grandson also graduated college, another grandson got married and another grandson graduated high school and is now in college.

I also am a beekeeper and organic gardener. I do not use chemicals on my bees or in the hives. I am wanting to tend chickens in the most drug/chemical free as possible. I live about 50 miles east of Kansas City in the country on 10 acres. One dog, Poppy who is a rot/lab mix and 3 cats. Annie, Freddie and my mother's 13 yr old cat Meshach. Poppy came from the Humane Society, Little Orphan Annie was found outside of Rolla, Mo and Freddie the Freeloader just showed up one day on my porch.

Looking forward to learning from you all again!

Thanks everyone!

Howdy :frow
loop.gif

Back
Top Bottom