NEW!! Ameraucanas BBS X Splash 6 plus extras and Lavender Ameraucanas also

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by chickened, Mar 24, 2012.

1. chickened

chickened Overrun With Chickens

Oct 2, 2010
    western Oregon
    I have a gorgeous blue rooster over two beautiful splash hens both from excellent lines penned and have excellent fertility and hatch rates from this pairing. My incubator is full and they are still laying. I will collect until tuesday morning and ship the freshest eggs I can with extras and none over 4 days old at shipping. Pm for purchase. All the same bla bla bla about shipped eggs once they leave but I will pack them well. Shipping 15.00 USPS priority Mail

I have great looking Lavenders that are laying now and proven also. I can combine shipping.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  2. Debi214

Debi214 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2008
    Richmond, VA
    Hello, I would love to buy some eggs (I have been looking for pure Ameraucana's in black/blue/splash and yours are so pretty I feel I do not need any blacks right now! I noticed this might be an older post or did you just re-new because you have more eggs to sell? Just let me know where to send payment if indeed you are accepting orders and I will send right away.

Thank you! Debi

3. Cloverleaf Farm

Cloverleaf Farm Bearded Birds are Best

Sep 16, 2008
    Levan, UT
    I've seen these birds in person, the pics don't do them justice...VERY nice birds!!!

4. dfdesigns

dfdesigns Indigo Ridge Farm

Sep 20, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    Do you still have eggs available? I am especially interested in the B/B/S variety...

Thank you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by