New Arrivals and some of my own hatchlings pic's included

DaKid

Songster
11 Years
Aug 31, 2008
Berkley , Ma.
Not Sure if this is where I should post this , but here goes ....Please move if not in the right spot
cool.png

:)Ok here are some of my new arrivals and some of my own hatchling from eggs ,

DSC09117.jpg

DSC09120.jpg

DSC09125.jpg

DSC09127.jpg

DSC09131.jpg

DSC09133.jpg

DSC09151.jpg

DSC09115.jpg

DSC09116.jpg

DSC09116.jpg

DSC09146.jpg

DSC09143.jpg

DSC09142.jpg

DSC09159.jpg

DSC09161.jpg

DSC09174.jpg

DSC09184.jpg

DSC09186.jpg

DSC09178.jpg

DSC09188.jpg

Last edited:
As you can see I have a large assortment of baby chicks , ducks ,Quail, chukar and blue ringneck pheasants .

Ducks -
there Buff Orp, and Mallards ,

Quail-
Tenn. Red Quail- white Quail - As for the button quail there Blue/silver color and then the other are a ligth beige or cream color ,

Chickens -
well there -RI Reds - LT. Brahma- X-rocks meat birds - Bk. Sumatras- Blue Sumatras - Bk. Jersey Gaints -White Jersey Gaints -Orpington / Blues -blacks- splash-Buffs- Blue Cochin- and 5 different breeds of Bantams

Turkeys - well I hatched out about 20 royal plams and a few Red Bourbons for my pairs of turkeys

and I have more babys hatching and coming in , more pic.'s to come

Alan

ya I really like the only 1 survivor from my 1st hatch of 4 turkey eggs that is with the duck pic.'s , funny ducks with a turkey
lol.png

big_smile.png
Ok as of today I'm a proud papa of 150 baby chickens - and X-Rock meat birds - assort turkeys and some gaint BB turkeys meat birds - and some more asst. ducks - and some asst. pheasent and a few asst. partidge ....some where hatched and some where day olds ... my mini farm is growing and I need to get my Azz moving on building some new pens and coops for these new guys .

as far as next years breeding season I should have the following hatching eggs for sale if all goes well ;

Turkeys , well we have royal plams - red burbons - chocolate - starnder bronze -white holland - Naragansett - blue slate

Chicken breeds well I should have 14 different pure hatching breeds ;

Pheasents breeds I should have 8 different breeds; Reds - Yellow -Silvers - Revese -Lady Amherst -Special Melanistic Black Ringnecks -Blue ringnecks

Chukar Partridge - regular - albino and hungarian

Quail - well there are Buttons - asst colors - Tenn. Reds quail - White quail -Mexican Speckled - Valley Quail and Blue Quail

Ducks - BEI - White calls - Buff Orp. - Brown Calls - Mallard -Woods and Mandarin

this is just a start of my mini farm and breeding

Back
Top Bottom