New Arrivals and some of my own hatchlings pic's included

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by DaKid, May 18, 2010.

1. DaKid

DaKid Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2008
    Berkley , Ma.
    Not Sure if this is where I should post this , but here goes ....Please move if not in the right spot [​IMG]

:)Ok here are some of my new arrivals and some of my own hatchling from eggs ,

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 18, 2010
  2. DaKid

Aug 31, 2008
    Berkley , Ma.
    As you can see I have a large assortment of baby chicks , ducks ,Quail, chukar and blue ringneck pheasants .

Ducks -
    there Buff Orp, and Mallards ,

Quail-
    Tenn. Red Quail- white Quail - As for the button quail there Blue/silver color and then the other are a ligth beige or cream color ,

Chickens -
    well there -RI Reds - LT. Brahma- X-rocks meat birds - Bk. Sumatras- Blue Sumatras - Bk. Jersey Gaints -White Jersey Gaints -Orpington / Blues -blacks- splash-Buffs- Blue Cochin- and 5 different breeds of Bantams

Turkeys - well I hatched out about 20 royal plams and a few Red Bourbons for my pairs of turkeys

and I have more babys hatching and coming in , more pic.'s to come

Alan

3. jossanne

jossanne Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2008
    Gila, New Mexico
    Wow, that's quite the assortment! They're darling!

4. Tanichca

Tanichca Sparkle Magnet

May 6, 2009
    Vail, Arizona
    [​IMG]
    SO CUTE

5. DaKid

Aug 31, 2008
    Berkley , Ma.
    ya I really like the only 1 survivor from my 1st hatch of 4 turkey eggs that is with the duck pic.'s , funny ducks with a turkey [​IMG]

6. DaKid

Aug 31, 2008
    Berkley , Ma.
    [​IMG] Ok as of today I'm a proud papa of 150 baby chickens - and X-Rock meat birds - assort turkeys and some gaint BB turkeys meat birds - and some more asst. ducks - and some asst. pheasent and a few asst. partidge ....some where hatched and some where day olds ... my mini farm is growing and I need to get my Azz moving on building some new pens and coops for these new guys .

as far as next years breeding season I should have the following hatching eggs for sale if all goes well ;

Turkeys , well we have royal plams - red burbons - chocolate - starnder bronze -white holland - Naragansett - blue slate

Chicken breeds well I should have 14 different pure hatching breeds ;

Pheasents breeds I should have 8 different breeds; Reds - Yellow -Silvers - Revese -Lady Amherst -Special Melanistic Black Ringnecks -Blue ringnecks

Chukar Partridge - regular - albino and hungarian

Quail - well there are Buttons - asst colors - Tenn. Reds quail - White quail -Mexican Speckled - Valley Quail and Blue Quail

Ducks - BEI - White calls - Buff Orp. - Brown Calls - Mallard -Woods and Mandarin

this is just a start of my mini farm and breeding

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by