1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

New Arrivals.........with Pics ! (plus 6 packing peanuts)

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by cheepchicks, Jun 1, 2007.

1. cheepchicks

cheepchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2007
    Indiana
    We arrived safe and sound this morning at 6:30am. (plus our packing peanuts. dunno what they are but cute !)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sugar Sand Farm

Sugar Sand Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2007
    North Florida
    cheapchicks They are adorable I see you ordered ducklings. Who did you order from. We ordered from Cackle but fthey won't be shipped until the 13. I hope they donb't include any peanuts in our order. I really don't have a setup where I can put baby chicks. My chickens are 1 year old. Oh well we'll just have to see. Hopefully we ordered a large enough order that they don't have to put in any extras. Micki

3. Critter Crazy

Critter Crazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2007
    Binghamton, NY
    awww.....look at the wittle duckies and chicks. The chicks look like barred rocks. What breed are the ducks?? They are all cute!![​IMG]

4. cheepchicks

May 6, 2007
    Indiana
    I ordered 3 Magpie Ducklings from Ideal. They appear to be quite healthy and happy. Already tried swimming. They have eaten and drank alot of water. (peanuts too !)

5. cheepchicks

May 6, 2007
    Indiana
    Critter Crazy,

I honestly do not know. I also do not plan to keep them. Maybe rude neighbor will want them? They were extras to keep duckies warm.

Kim

6. Matt Berry

Matt Berry Out Of The Brooder

Jun 1, 2007
    SE Michigan
    The ones with the white spots on their heads definitely look like barred rocks, I've ordered barred rocks in the past and that is what they've looked like.

7. cheepchicks

May 6, 2007
    Indiana
    Maybe somebody here needs a few? I definitely do not need anymore chicks !

8. Chelly

Chelly Cooped Up

May 11, 2007
    Oh they're so cute! (even the peanuts!)

9. pipermark

pipermark Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 26, 2007
    Arkansas
    Plus if they were added to keep the duckies warm they are probably young roos:D

Nice pics

10. skeeter9

skeeter9 Chillin' With My Peeps

Absolutely adorable. I love the one that is sitting in his water dish!!! Already wanting a swim?????

Too Cute!!

Lori

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by