New attwoods babys

RogerTheChicken

Songster
6 Years
May 17, 2014
It all started yesterday around 4, I went to attwoods to get a new heat lamp and heat bulb for the chicks I would be getting at attwoods the next week. They were out of heat bulbs though, so I had to go to tsc, anyways I walked by the chicks and scanned them just for fun. I wasn't planning on getting any but I saw a white silkie in there and I had to get it because they usually don't have silkiee up there and it was way cheaper than what I had paid for them on mypetchicken.com. I understand if they are too young to tell the breed, just thought I'd post, they are all bantams. They all have single combs except for chick two and chick four. Chick three is the only clean legged one.

Buff Cochin?

Definite white silkie

No guess from me on this

No guess on this one either

Black Cochin?

No guess on this one

Last edited:
It all started yesterday around 4, I went to attwoods to get a new heat lamp and heat bulb for the chicks I would be getting at attwoods the next week. They were out of heat bulbs though, so I had to go to tsc, anyways I walked by the chicks and scanned them just for fun. I wasn't planning on getting any but I saw a white silkie in there and I had to get it because they usually don't have silkiee up there and it was way cheaper than what I had paid for them on mypetchicken.com. I understand if they are too young to tell the breed, just thought I'd post, they are all bantams. They all have single combs except for chick two and chick four. Chick three is the only clean legged one.Buff Cochin.
Buff Cochin?

White Silkie

White Old English Game, Leghorn, or Plymouth Rock.

Buff Brahma or Mille Fleur D'Uccle.

Black Cochin.
Black Cochin?

Not sure.

No guess on this one

Thanks , I think the black cochin could be silver laced, it now has wing feathers now have a silvery white inside and a black trim around them

Thanks guys, I will be posting more chicks on here, possibly tomorrow and next Thursday when I bring home 30 chicks, turkeys,geese,ducklings, and guineas

It all started yesterday around 4, I went to attwoods to get a new heat lamp and heat bulb for the chicks I would be getting at attwoods the next week. They were out of heat bulbs though, so I had to go to tsc, anyways I walked by the chicks and scanned them just for fun. I wasn't planning on getting any but I saw a white silkie in there and I had to get it because they usually don't have silkiee up there and it was way cheaper than what I had paid for them on mypetchicken.com. I understand if they are too young to tell the breed, just thought I'd post, they are all bantams. They all have single combs except for chick two and chick four. Chick three is the only clean legged one.Buff cochin
Buff Cochin?

Silkie
Definite white silkie

Are it's legs as short as they look?...If so, it's a Japanese.
No guess from me on this

No beard, so not a d'Uccle. Cochin

Really cute black Cochin
Black Cochin?

Here's your d'Uccle. I can't tell what color by the pic.

No guess on this one

Last edited:
The white one might be japanese, he has a little black on its wings, and it has short legs, it's also the only one growing a tale at the moment

It all started yesterday around 4, I went to attwoods to get a new heat lamp and heat bulb for the chicks I would be getting at attwoods the next week. They were out of heat bulbs though, so I had to go to tsc, anyways I walked by the chicks and scanned them just for fun. I wasn't planning on getting any but I saw a white silkie in there and I had to get it because they usually don't have silkiee up there and it was way cheaper than what I had paid for them on mypetchicken.com. I understand if they are too young to tell the breed, just thought I'd post, they are all bantams. They all have single combs except for chick two and chick four. Chick three is the only clean legged one. Golden Neck d'Uccle
Buff Cochin?

Silkie
Silkie
Definite white silkie

White Old English Game Bantam
No guess from me on this

Does it have feathered feet? If so, it's a Porcelain d'Uccle

Black Cochin
Black Cochin?

Golden Neck d'Uccle, I think

No guess on this one

I'm getting more chicks later today I will post pics of them on here later, pretty sure the clean legged white one is a japanese bantam, he acts just like my other ones

Back
Top Bottom