new babies...any idea what breed?

BekahBear

Songster
11 Years
Jan 3, 2010
Arizona
as you all said i would be...i'm hooked lol. after saving the 5 pullets from bad conditions i am now an addict. i just love having the birds around and they seem to love their new coop. well we went to a feed store yesterday to pick up another bag of rabbit feed and they had chicks. well long story short i ended up buying 3 of them. i have them in a homemade brooder and they seem to be doing great but i have no idea what they are. the feed store said they buy them pre-sexed as girls but i know thats not 100% accurate(im guessing ill have to wait till they are older to know for sure). also, does anyone have any idea what breed these fluffy butts are? the 2 gold/red ones i think are the same although one is lighter than the other one...they had a lot like them in the store. but the little brown one was the only one that looked like that. she/he is my favorite and is very sweet. any help with what they might be and what age they are would be great.
10047912.jpg

10048112.jpg

10047922.jpg

10047972.jpg

10047982.jpg

after looking at pics i agree that the red ones are probably RIR. but when it comes to the brown one i dont know.....i looked up pics of the different breeds you think the brown chick could be but i still just dont know. here are a couple more pics of her. let me know what you think (after i read the post about her being reffered to as "cute as a button" i decided on her name. it just fits for some reason. her new name is Buttons)
35593486.jpg

51903603.jpg

Back
Top Bottom