1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

New Babies...warning...cute overload...right here! More pics added on Page 2, 3-24-12

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by WyoChickenMamma, Mar 19, 2012.

1. WyoChickenMamma

WyoChickenMamma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2011
    [​IMG]
    One of six Naked Necks

[​IMG]
    One of five Mottled Houdans...really enjoying her food.

[​IMG]
    One of 10 EE girls.

[​IMG]
    This is one of two Light Brahma girls, she is a week older than the other girls. That is a MH right next to her. She looks like a giant compared to the girls that were hatched on 3-16.

[​IMG]
    Another EE. Love her eyeliner!

[​IMG]
    Feeding Frenzy.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2012
  2. Fierlin1182

Fierlin1182 powered-flight

Aug 26, 2011
    Oh, they're so cute! Congratulations, you have some very pretty chicks. ;)

And excellent photography skills too, how do you manage to catch them in such good poses? They move much too fast for my camera finger. :lol:

3. ADORABLE!!

4. xxxgeorgiexxx

xxxgeorgiexxx Out Of The Brooder

Jul 3, 2011
    Wales
    aww they're so cute!!!

5. mrstillery09

mrstillery09 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 9, 2012
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Oh my word, these little guys are SO cute! I especially love the little mottled Houdan. [​IMG]

6. WyoChickenMamma

WyoChickenMamma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 6, 2011
    Thank you, I think they are pretty too. As for the pictures, thank you again, but it is really all in the camera. I snap a lot of pictures. I think I took about 55 last night and of those 55, probably 10 were good, and 5 were great. I have a Nikon and it does most of the work for me. I like zooming in on them, so you can really see detail. :)

Last year I started out with a developed flock, so this is my first go at chicks. I wasn't sure if I would like them, but I LOVE them already. I am pretty sure that I could just sit for hours and watch them.

7. G-Man

G-Man Chillin' With My Peeps

Adorable! EE's are some of the cutest chicks.

8. kcjones

kcjones Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2011
    They are cute.I think i must have 2 Mottled Houdan chicks , they look alot like the picture's of yours.

9. mannamedL

mannamedL Out Of The Brooder

Mar 18, 2012
    cute chicks! love the pictures

10. Tripp16

Tripp16 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2011
    North Carolina
    These chicks are cute!!! Congrats!! My hen just hatched out 3 chicks of 4 eggs the one that hasnt hatched yet is the EE egg. I hope it hatches I love the eyeliner too. :)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by