New babies ~ What breed?

KirkKoop

In the Brooder
9 Years
Sep 6, 2010
I just got some chicks from Atwoods. I am not sure their breed. They were straight run bantams is all I know. #1 appears to have wings like a SL Wyandotte. #2 is a Silkie, unsure what kind. Any guesses on the others?

100_0559.jpg

IMG_0561.jpg

100_0596.jpg

100_0593.jpg

100_0555.jpg

Sooo Cute... Oh I've got to get off this forum... I want babies... I agree that #1 looks like SLW the others are from the stink-en cute line.

Welcome! I think the last three may Polish of some sort. Really nice assortment.

Partridge silkie, I'd guess silver laced wyandotte, white crested black polish, silver laved polish, and the last is def. polish, color is just a bit odd...MAYBE red crested red... They look very different when they are chicks as compared to when they grow up and molt out (especially coming from a hatchery - that's where I had gotten mine from, and at first I swore there was absolutely NO WAY they were reds). Very cute babies
big_smile.png

I agree- last 3 are Polish. Look just like mine did as chicks, tho mine are standard. One of mine is blue laced, the other WC black. Very pretty birds! And all those chicks are just adorable! Love close up pics like that!

Back
Top Bottom