New babies!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by kmwright, Jul 23, 2010.

1. kmwright

kmwright Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 24, 2010
    Winters, CA
    Look who we brought home today! My daughter named them the same as the ones we recently lost, she's so excited to have them. [​IMG]

Out of the bad situation and pain, came a victory! My husband is up every morning to let the chickens out and feed them. He loves them. He even picked out one of the chicks today and said she is "his baby". Yay!!

So, this is Blondie, the Delaware. Hubby's fave. She's totally a diva, check out that pose!

The BR twins

Sneaky. Who already fits her name as she hopped right out of the brooder today. She will perfectly fill the shoes (feet?) of the first Sneaky.

Jessie. I got to name her. Yay! She has more white on her head so I can tell them apart.....for now....

Also, here is the frame of the covered run we are building for our 2 older ones.

And my dog. I know she's not a chicken. But she's still awesome. Squeezed in to our chihuahuas bed.

2. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Awwwww, they're precious! [​IMG] Your dog is adorable too! Thanks for sharing. [​IMG]
  3. Darlasmum

Darlasmum Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2009
    La Crescenta, CA
    Blondie is esp cute- but your dog squeezed into that lil bed is hilarious
  4. Morgan7782

Morgan7782 Dense Egg Goo

Mar 22, 2010
    Sacramento CA
    Beautiful! Love that first little girl [​IMG] she stands with such... Diva'ness haha. Like "What'chu lookin' at?!" [​IMG] cutie pies!
  5. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

I'm so glad you got your girls. They're CUTE!

Good start on that run, too.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by