New baby buttons from the swap!! *PIC HEAVY*

Discussion in 'Quail' started by LilRalphieRoosmama, Mar 4, 2009.

1. LilRalphieRoosmama

LilRalphieRoosmama Officially Quacked

Oct 15, 2007
    Elyria, OH
    Please forgive the horrible photography and the poop [​IMG] but I want to show off the new babies I hatched from the eggs I got from citalk2much in the swap!!! ID info welcome please because I'm clueless. These are the buttons with the frizzle gene:

Aren't they cute???

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are unrelated but my favorite 7 week old chicks from my previous hatch. Please help me ID:

I just love this one. The pic makes him/her? look reddish but it's the flash. Really more black and gray speckled. I've never had one with such well defined markings:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have 3 hens that look like this. They have much lighter colored breasts than my normal "wild" ones do:

[​IMG]

Any ID help is welcome (and I know the solid yellow fluffy cute ones will be whites). Thanks!!

2. citalk2much

citalk2much Twilight Blessings Farm

Dec 22, 2008
    GR MI: TN bound!
    Oh I wish I had a computer at home darn they are hard to see on this phone
    Here is my swing at it. White cinnamon blue face silver or slate(looks like 2 of these) and red breast

3. citalk2much

Dec 22, 2008
    Oh and the older one looks like a red breast

Again I am looking at a tiny phone screen

I will look tomorrow when I have a computer to use LOL

I am a proud button memaw

4. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    Sorry for the Double post [​IMG] .. this site isn't acting right tonight nothing will load!

Last edited: Mar 4, 2009
  5. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    Aw Cindy they are to cute!!!!!!

Here are chicks i hatched out from Cindy eggs 2 days ago [​IMG]

Sorry for the bad pics i just took them

and the chick you see with the spread legs she will be fine.. i always have chicks go through that and come out just fine [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. LilRalphieRoosmama

LilRalphieRoosmama Officially Quacked

Oct 15, 2007
    Elyria, OH
    Awww! The poor baby!!!! You have one white for sure (leggy baby) and the other might be a silver!!! The other one looks like a silver splash (sorry; I have no clue what the technical terms mean). They are all so cute!!! I'm glad you had a good hatch!! [​IMG] Now I'm the proud Memaw!!!!

7. citalk2much

Dec 22, 2008
    They are too cute

8. citalk2much

Dec 22, 2008
    Quote:Looks like white, silver(2), golden pearl if the strips are yellow, blue face
    Again I am no pro and I am looking in a tiny phone screen hard to see details

9. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Quote:and the babies, white ones ofcourse, i think a silver, and the one with black on it's back and lighter up front is a redbreast im almost positive, and the other one that's lighter than that one, kinda looks like it could be a cinnamon? hehe

I was sleepin, i didnt go to bed at all yesterday [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by