New baby geese, call ducks, and bantam chickens (pic)

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by kawonu, Jun 12, 2009.

1. kawonu

kawonu Songster

Aug 27, 2008
    Western North Carolina
    [​IMG]

Here is our new baby Buff Pomeranian geese, Silver Appleyard Call ducks, Black Call duck, Black Indian Runner duck, and 5 buff black tail Dutch Bantams.

2. hen-thusiast

hen-thusiast Songster

Apr 8, 2009
    Utah
    [​IMG] They're adorable! Can't wait to see more pics as they grow up! I'm not too familiar with ducks, but I love that little black one. [​IMG]

3. Mrs. Turbo

Mrs. Turbo Songster

Jan 26, 2009
    ky
    you wouldn't be looking for another chocolate bibbed would you? We hatched one from our chocolates this year. Has a short bill and a great looking body........ the bibb is a tad smaller than it should be, but over all a pretty nice looking duck. We don't need it, have enough varieties at the moment.

4. kawonu

kawonu Songster

Aug 27, 2008
    Western North Carolina
    Thank you, but I'm thinking of dropping the chocolate line myself. Trying to scale down on the varieties. I've got to find another butter drake as ours got killed two weeks ago by a skunk and we didn't keep any of the babies.

5. schoebel_taylor

schoebel_taylor Songster

Jun 11, 2009
    Central Wisconsin
    Nice! Are you selling any of those call ducks?

6. KittyKelly

KittyKelly Songster

May 6, 2009
    Central KY
    CUTE!!!!!!![​IMG]

7. Mrs. Turbo

Mrs. Turbo Songster

Jan 26, 2009
    ky
    Quote:We might have an extra butter drake around. What quality are you looking for?

8. schoebel_taylor

schoebel_taylor Songster

Jun 11, 2009
    Central Wisconsin
    That would be great! How much could i get it for with shipping? And also I forgot if i asked you if i would be able to send you cash in the mail? Thank you![​IMG]

9. Mrs. Turbo

Mrs. Turbo Songster

Jan 26, 2009
    ky
    Quote:I am afraid next week is the last week we are shipping call ducks until fall so payment would have to be paypal......all my available ducklings are currently listed on eggbidd.com

We will have more available for pickup in about a month or two.

10. wingnut1

wingnut1 Crazy Bird Lady

cute, cute CUTE!!!!!!! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: