New baby girls: Thank you Back Yard Chickens

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Harriettcl, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Harriettcl

Harriettcl New Egg

Sep 15, 2014
    Yesterday I received a new batch baby cinnamon queens. I've had three over the past few years along with Easter Eggars. They have become my favorite chickens. They lay very large brown eggs and normally lay every day. I have four Indian river runner ducks. Two females are white and tan color. The males are black with brown highlighted feathers. My husband has a large lab/chow mix. My dog is a 2 year old min/pin- Chihuahua weighing 1 pound and 12 ounces. We have a black and white tuxedo cat named Simon. All of our animals except for two of my 4 of ducks are rescued animals. I have looked for information on Backyard Chickens.com many times and have always found good information. Thank you BackYard Chickens online. We live in Arkansas.

2. cavemanrich

cavemanrich Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2014
    Melrose Park Illinois
    Like minds think alike, or good peeps find each other, or something to that fact. Well, you get the IDEA. [​IMG]
    I also have rescues. 2 dogs,+ 1 non rescue princess [​IMG] She is my Iditarod Lead Dog. Pix at bottom. Varying number of feral cats.(all fixed and rabies shots) View my Avatar. And currently 3 of my chickens were given to me. I also have a soft spot for all other living creatures near me.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Rescues
    [​IMG]
    LEAD DOG...........[​IMG]

WISHING YOU BEST......[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by