New Baby In The Family!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by theOEGBman, Apr 22, 2008.

1. theOEGBman

theOEGBman Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    And this one is a human!

My uncle and his girlfriend had their first child today, a baby boy. I believe his name is Noah, but due to complications, I have yet to hear anything. My uncle's girlfriend, Dana, was bleeding really bad and they had to take her into surgery. We didnt hear anything for about 7 hours, but my grandma just called and told us she is doing better. My uncle just sent my mom a picture of the baby and he's HUGE! 8lbs, 2 oz. He's a fatty, but he's really cute. Please keep them in your prayers if possible, especially for Dana to have a speedy recovery! This is cousin #1,000,000,lol. I seriously have way too many. My family is too fertile. [​IMG]

2. Ericasl

Ericasl Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2008
    The Dalles OR
    A new baby in the family what a blessing, babies are the best, I sure hope mama gets well fast, she is going to be very busy.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2008
  3. theOEGBman

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Yeah, its pretty exciting! We are praying to a speedy recovery, she's got lots to do. [​IMG]

4. momma's chickens

momma's chickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2008
    Idaho
    Oh I love babies, congratulations! I am praying for Dana to have a speedy recovery and get well fast. Glad to hear the baby is healthy and doing well.

5. theOEGBman

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    I love babies too, lol. Its great when they arent yours because you can toss em back when they get fussy! [​IMG] Thank You, I really appreciate your prayers.

6. love-my-wolves

love-my-wolves Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Front Royal, VA
    Wow, congrats! And I hope she comes home and has a very speedy recovery. I will keep her in my prayers, too!

I know what you mean about having a fertile family! My dad has 14 brothers and sisters (from his mom) and 6 (from his dad) add in all the in laws and now children, I can't get half of their names memorized. I know my closest cousins (that would be about 25, before they got married and had kids, too) One cousin has 5 kids and just turned 26!!! Now, I have 4 brothers and a sister. 2 are married and both expecting. Oh, and just to top all that, I had my tubes tied 5 1/2 years ago, and last month had a miscarrage!!! UGH!! Kinda glad I'm not Catholic, I would have that family with 18 kids beat hands down. [​IMG]

7. TheOLDNewChick

TheOLDNewChick I'm an original

Jun 12, 2007
    Tioga, Louisiana
    Congratulations! Will deffinately keep Dana in my prayers.

Uhm... *clears throat* Jordan? Pictures?

8. Cheep Mama

Cheep Mama Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 14, 2008
    Michigan
    Congrats on the new cousin!!! I said a prayer for the mama.

9. theOEGBman

Jan 13, 2007
    Central California
    Thanks, l-m-w!

Wow, I dont have as many family members as you! Haha, that is crazy. I have a lot of cousins with kids, so that really adds to the number. Haha!

Thanks, Kimmie! Ummm..... I dont have any pics, hahaha. They live over 2 hours away, its hard to take pics from that distance. [​IMG]

Thanks, CM!

10. TheOLDNewChick

TheOLDNewChick I'm an original

Jun 12, 2007
    Tioga, Louisiana
    I demand, that you politely ask them to e-mail you pictures. Don't tease me with a baby and then NOT SHOW ME. Jordan... [​IMG]

[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by