1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

New baby Silkies

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by SEMCNABB, Jul 14, 2011.

1. SEMCNABB

SEMCNABB Out Of The Brooder

Jul 2, 2011
    South Mississippi
    Just have to show them off. The blue ones are 2 almost 3 weeks old and the light one is 1 almost 2 weeks. The lady we got them from said the light one would be platinum? Can not find anything on this color. What color do you think she will be? We have had them for 5 day and we love them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Chicka-boom Chicka-boom

Chicka-boom Chicka-boom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2011
    They are adorable! [​IMG] What are their names? We recently got two baby silkies too and are hanging with them right now. So cute! [​IMG]

3. SEMCNABB

SEMCNABB Out Of The Brooder

Jul 2, 2011
    South Mississippi
    We gave two girl names and two anyone names. Sheila, Annet, Fluffie and Bluie. We love them. We hope to get a buff and a Partridge from the same lady next month.

4. Chicka-boom Chicka-boom

Chicka-boom Chicka-boom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 14, 2011
    Those are good names. Good idea to have a couple of neutral "anyone" names in case one turns out to be a boy. We named ours Ginger and Mary-Anne (from Gilligan's Island). We are taking the chance that they are both girls. [​IMG] Coincidentally, we are watching Gilligan's Island right now! Its such a good show [​IMG]

5. cmom

cmom Hilltop Farm

Nov 18, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    [​IMG]
    Nice pics!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by