New Bantam & Turkey mom from Wichita Ks

bannturkmom316

In the Brooder
Oct 2, 2015
I am new to the site but have been raising my chickens and turkeys since spring of this year. My duck i have had for 3 years now and have raised ducks for over 10 years. I have 3 turkeys that are my loves. I also have 3 hens, 3 roosters, 13 chicks that are unsexed, and 4 unsexed guineas. I have an amazing husband and nephew that share my love of our birds.

Last edited:
Well Hello. I just joined myself. I don't know anything about Turkeys, but the interest is definitely there. I do however have a yard full of bantams. Silkies and Cochins and they are amazing and my wife and girls are loving them. I hope for both of us we find the same passion for the little things in other members here. :)

Hi and a warm welcome to BYC - great to have you join us
frow.gif
I'm not sure where you are, but you may be able to find other BYC members in your area if you go to the "Where am i - where are you?" thread. The learning centre is a great library of information, but please feel free to ask away - we all like to help each other here. There are also fora for guineas and turkeys so you are most certainly in the right place.

All the best
CT

My 3 roosters are silkies, and i have 1 bantam cochin hen, a rhode island red, and a blonde americauna. Im pretty sure i have 1 male and 3 female guineas, but not positive. The chicks we are still waiting to find out what they are for sure but im pretty sure i have a white frizzle rooster. I need to take pictures of all of them soon for my poultry pal app so that next spring i can keep better track of them.

This is my grandma holding our 3 chicks from our cochin hen that hatched September 30

Last edited:
Nice pictures @bannturkmom316 , I especially like the photo of the duck!

Thanks she is my baby and she thinks she is human. She comes in the house a lot. Especially in the winter time.

Back
Top Bottom