Just started my second batch yesterday. I followed WindyOaksYokes's DIY bator plan with minor changes. The first batch didn't turn out too well only 4 made it out of 20. I think it's due to the thermostat not keeping a tight hysteresis. So i made myself a diy thermostat using a pic controller a temp sensor and a relay. It worked out pretty good. It's been keeping temperature between 99 to 100 constantly for one day now. I hope this time i will have a much better hatch rate. Keeping my finger crossed and i will keep updating the thread as my hatching goes. anyone with some interest in the thermostat can contact me with the source code and part list. i think i spent somewhere near $10-$15 for thermostat parts.