New bator with alarms

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by doxies1, Jan 19, 2011.

1. doxies1

doxies1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 16, 2010
    West centeral Maryland
  2. TheWaddler

TheWaddler Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2010
    Austin, TX
    I can't seem to find any manufacturer names on it or any other markings to try and find out who makes them to see if you can get them shipped direct for cheaper without the middle man. Will look again after work to see if I can find out more.

3. TheSheriffswife

TheSheriffswife Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2011
    Baldwinsville NY
    Hi Guys..I have been in the market for a Bator so I was interested in this post..I saw down at the bottom of that Ebay Ad..This is a JANOEL Brand Incubator..If you Google it there is some info. It does appear to be Australian? But it looks like this seller is from China.. I had a hard time finding a U.S. Dealer. I'm gonna keep looking because on a few of the Australian Chicken boards people really seem to like this one..It does look good. It also appears to retail for around close to 400.00 I am kind of leary buying on Ebay for so much money from China..Ugh..

Here is a link to another ad for one that goes into detail about the product:

http://www.crazydealsonline.com.au/incubator48eggautoJN8-48.html

Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
  4. rebelcowboysnb

rebelcowboysnb Confederate Money Farm

I think thats a sales ploy thing. Looks like they are all made in china. All the suppliers are in mainland china. No sign of a dealer outside China an Australia.

5. doxies1

doxies1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 16, 2010
    West centeral Maryland
    Quote:Not an Australian just an Australian importer.

6. TheSheriffswife

TheSheriffswife Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2011
    Baldwinsville NY
    Quote:Not an Australian just an Australian importer.

Found my answer..
    The company JANOEL is a Chinese company, they are made and exported from China, and they are quite popular in and exported from Australia..

I just can't seem to find enough info on how they work and if they are decent machines..I guess I'm still leaning towards the Brinsea [​IMG]

7. Gypsy07

Gypsy07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 4, 2010
    Glasgow, Scotland
    There's a big company in UK called P&T Poultry and they are selling these machines with their own company label on them. I've seen them on eBay just recently and also thought they looked quite good. They might be able to give you some info about the bator if you email them...

8. 1muttsfan

1muttsfan Overrun With Chickens

Mar 26, 2011
    Upper Peninsula Michigan
    I purchased a janoel on ebay, shipped from china, so far it is working Great. It holds temp within 1/10 degree, and the humidity is right on. Much better than other incubators I have used. Didn't get an automatic turner, as I love to touch the eggs [​IMG] . Love being able to look at them thru the clear top, even when they are just sitting there.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2011
  9. Rebecky54

Rebecky54 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 7, 2010
    North Dakota
    I'm really interested in this incubator. They ebay seller has different models -- a 60 egg clear top with manual turn; a 60 egg clear top, manual turn with digital display; a 56 egg digital display but no humidity display with a semi-automatic egg turner (you turn a key to turn all the eggs at once); and their top of the line 48-egg digital display with humidity/temp and automatic egg turning. The top of the line is $320 which includes shipping. That is about the same as an Octagon Advance with twice the egg capacity or the same as 2 Ecos with more bells and whistles. Since my DH put the kabash on a Dickey, I'm seriously tempted -- I have $300 to spend on a bigger incubator.

Any updates since this last post?

Becky in ND where the snow is finally melted

10. Rebecky54

Rebecky54 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 7, 2010
    North Dakota

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by