New BEI ducks I got the other day

92caddy

Egg Lover
12 Years
May 18, 2007
Portland, IN
2222_picture_003.jpg
g]

I found em on craigslist, I got em all for 10 bucks, can you believe it.........

Last edited:
They remind me of mini cayugas. As the hen ages she will turn white. They are from 2004 hatch. One of the males has a few spots of white on him. Hes the frist male I have ever seen with white on. ...............Thanks.............

I assume BRI means blackeastindy? My BEI's don't have but little tufts of white on them. except for my mixed ones. they are young though from this hatch. Will they get white on them? Crystal

Very cute and that's an awesome price! `Tis the time of year for finding good deals! (Now why can't I find some good deals for what I want?!
idunno.gif
)

Carole, sorry I forgot, it wont happen again.

Cgjsmith, you got me lost on the BRI. When the hens reach 4 to 5 years of age they will start to get white on them. Some sooner and some later. In these ones I just got, one male has a few white spots on him. Thats the frist Ive seen any white on a male.

Asher, I was lucky to find them at that price and Im trilled to have em. I hope you find a good deal or 2 in the near future...............

Back
Top Bottom