I am almost finished with a bigger brooder I'm building (no kidding, I'm building) for my 11, 3 week old chicks. It is 4'X8'and almost 2 feet high. I'm using left over clear plastic panels from a green house I bought that was flattened after 70 mile/hr winds Spring of last year. All are still in my guest room, easier to keep warm, safe, and I really didn't like that carpet anyway. My question is, can I move my girls into it tonight or is it better to wait until the morning and let them adjust during day light hours?