Adding: To conserve space in my tiny coop, I made my first pvc pipe feeder to install against a corner wall to give the chickens a bit more open space. I am going to swap out the 1 liter bottle for a 2-3 liter one - and I might use silicon caulk to "glue" it in place - right now it has clear packing tape holding it together, and an upside down tiny rubbermaid round container taped into place to keep the feed from falling out the bottom. Its a little precariously perched on an L-bracket and held up with tiny bungee cords. We'll see if it is intact in the morning. Thank you to all the generous helpful and creative folks on this site who have inspired me and shown me how to build a coop - and a special thank you to Patandchickens and the other wonderful people who responded to specific questions as I was in the planning/building process. Here is it!! I still have some details to finish before the birds can move in, but getting the roof on was my biggest challenge and I did that yesterday - so I feel like its pretty much done - and I'm really pleased with it! The big hole in one wall will be covered with a big piece of plexiglass attached to the outside wall with metal mirror clips - and I might try to cut the scrap of the roofing to try to partially cover some of the vent areas a bit for the colder months. We'll see. I also plan to fold a piece of silver bubblewrap into a part-box-shaped "roof" to go over the roost area so the birds have insulation at night as they sleep. We'll see how that goes. Okay, the pictures! this is the area under the roof that I still need to cover with harware cloth - I didn't really anticipate all the areas that would be left open with this roofing set up - it is going to have so much ventilation!!