new brahmas and new mutt hen and some of my other chickens~!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by birdman123, Sep 21, 2010.

1. birdman123

birdman123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 18, 2010
    woodsfield ohio
    i had these particular brahmas about a year ago. i got them from a few advertising laying brahma pullets. bought 6. 4 died. gave thse 2 to my best friend. well he needed more room for new birds so he asked me if i wanted them back. i said ya why not so i have them back now. they dont look in the best of shape because the rooster overmated them and one is molting. i dont know what the black hen with silver on her neck is. i know shes a hen but dont know how old or what breed. i know shes a mutt though. same with the black and orange rooster. i got the rooster from my best friend about a month ago and got his "girl friend" yesterday. and the easter egger cockeral i got back in june or july. hes gotten so much prettier. wish i could find the pics of the day i first got him. he was just green and white.he just started crowing about 2 weeks ago. and today was the first day i saw him do his "rooster dance" to the new brahma hens.this is also the first day in about 6 months theyve free ranged.so they were a little weery (sp?) but they loved being out.as you can see in the pics. well enough talked. heres the pics. lots of em. haha. OH AND I GOT MY FIRST BLUE EGG FROM MY EASTER EGGER HENS!!

MY BRAHMAS:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MY EE'S:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MY MUTT'S :
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

hope you enjoyed the pics. let me know whatcha' think. :)

2. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    What color is that guinea in one of the pictures? Is it a Lavender Pied? [​IMG]
    Your Mutts are breath taking ... [​IMG]

3. birdman123

Sep 18, 2010
    woodsfield ohio
    Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

What color is that guinea in one of the pictures? Is it a Lavender Pied? [​IMG]
    Your Mutts are breath taking ... [​IMG]

yepp. that'd be wat tht guinea is. ive got to. hes the baby of my older one. hes got a rock stuck in his throat and i dnt know how to get it out. u can see it in his throat but he eats just fine and drinks just fine.
    and thanks. yea i like the mutts to.​

4. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Quote:yepp. that'd be wat tht guinea is. ive got to. hes the baby of my older one. hes got a rock stuck in his throat and i dnt know how to get it out. u can see it in his throat but he eats just fine and drinks just fine.
    and thanks. yea i like the mutts to.

Aw, poor baby! [​IMG]

5. birdman123

Sep 18, 2010
    woodsfield ohio
    Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:yepp. that'd be wat tht guinea is. ive got to. hes the baby of my older one. hes got a rock stuck in his throat and i dnt know how to get it out. u can see it in his throat but he eats just fine and drinks just fine.
    and thanks. yea i like the mutts to.

Aw, poor baby! [​IMG]

yea i know. i feel so bad but he runs around just fine!

6. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Quote:Aw, poor baby! [​IMG]

yea i know. i feel so bad but he runs around just fine!

That's good. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by