• Girl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

5SweetChicks

Chirping
7 Years
Oct 28, 2012
Michigan

The first 8 replies are NOT for this picture. Please help :)

Last edited:

dracoe19

Songster
8 Years
May 31, 2011
Warrenton, Virgina
Goldie looks like an Easter Egger and the 2 dark chicks look like my cuckoo marans when they were babies. All still to young to tell sex though. I would wait until they are 4-6 weeks and then you can get a better idea of sex and breed :).

5SweetChicks

Chirping
7 Years
Oct 28, 2012
Michigan
There's 3 dark chicks :) I believe the first one is a rooster, because of the tail. But I will wait and see. Do you know anything about the very first one?

5SweetChicks

Chirping
7 Years
Oct 28, 2012
Michigan
I got her from my work. (a dairy farm) the owner told me she was a baney, her mom is like a light brown color with a black tail. Smaller than a Plymouth Rock chicken. She could also be crossbred. Her comb? Im guessing you mean beak, which is like a orangey yellowish color with a black stripe on it.

Sgtfirstwife

Chirping
7 Years
Apr 29, 2012
Stedman
Her comb is the thing on top of the head. Depending on size and color, you can usually tell if you have a boy or girl.The chicks may be too young to have one. They are cute whatever the type.

5SweetChicks

Chirping
7 Years
Oct 28, 2012
Michigan
I see. All of them still have fluff. But the 3 black ones and Goldie have like the beginning of their beak ridged, which was different from my oldest one. I'm guessing its just the breed difference.

MANNA-PRO

Top Bottom