Hi Everyone: It was time to move the chicks out of the basement cardboard brooder, so I put this together last Friday afternoon. I have 25, three week old, chicks (Australorps, Columbian and Silver Laced Wyandottes, and Speckled Sussex). I moved the chicks out to it tonight. It is built in one of our horse stalls in the barn. It's 8x6x3, and is constructed for easy disassembly/reassembly. Just for kicks, I also built a couple mini-roosts which they are currently trying to figure out. It was a lot of anticipatory fun building this, and I'm happy to report that thus far they seem to like it a lot.