1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

New Brower Top Hatch for.....

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ddeans, Dec 18, 2008.

1. ddeans

ddeans Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Looking for a trade only on this.

I have a new Brower Top Hatch. I bought it because I was going to use it until I could get a Sportsman, well I have my Sportsman now, and I don't need this. It has only been powered on, and ran for 2 days, just in case the eggs came before the sportsman. The Sportsman came the same day, so I didn't even put an egg in the Brower, just a bottle of water for mass.

It has everything that it should have, and is in perfect condition.

I am looking for hatching eggs for trade. I would really like Black or Blue Copper Marans, however I know that is far fetched because of the waiting lists. SO, offer me some amount of eggs and breed for trade you pay shipping to me, and I pay shipping of the incubator to you. Once I receive the eggs, the bator goes out the next day, and I will send you the tracking number on it.

Please don't offer mut eggs.

2. ddeans

Nov 20, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    I don't want to edit my post so there isn't any issues with "things changing" but I wanted to add this.

Again, this is for trade only, I don't want money for it. Secondly, Once there is a reasonable offer I will post that were done, and then there would be no reason to further post on here.

Thanks Everyone.

3. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Does it have a turner? How many eggs does it hold?

4. ddeans

Nov 20, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2008
  5. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I own this bator and love it. I have had a good hatch rate so far. Dishwasher safe and made of durable plastic. Holds a stable temp and I have had this bad boy running the whole year. I turned it off 2 weeks ago.

6. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

I have an older Brower top hatch, its galvanized metal. LOVE IT! Mine does NOT have a turner in it...but it hold a temp like NO OTHER I have had.
    I would like to trade...but dont think what I have is worthy of this. Here is a list of what I have...if your interested.

Buff Orps
    Easter Eggers
    Barred Rocks.( only a few laying now)
    White Leghorns.

7. ddeans

Nov 20, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Quote:How many Buff Orps eggs?

8. KellyHM

KellyHM Overrun With Chickens

Sep 10, 2008
    Lakeland, FL
    Did you get my PM?

9. NewChickenMom

NewChickenMom Chillin' With My Peeps

May 16, 2008
    Omaha, NE
    i have exhibition silkie eggs (grey/partridge/cuckoo) i could offer 3 dozen of these (sent 12 at a time to keep them fresh)

i also have exhibition red cochins (only have 1 pair so i can include their eggs with silkies)

crested and pekin duck eggs (4-6 dozen) (12 at a time)

or a mix of all 3

10. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    I have Barred Rocks and White Pearl Leghorns.
    I could offer you 4 dozen for trade? Thank you

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by