New BYC Member

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by yardgirl78, Apr 4, 2018.

1. yardgirl78

yardgirl78 In the Brooder

Apr 4, 2018
    Louisiana
    Hi, I’m from Louisiana and my little human family just got 3 baby Calico Cochin Bantams. I had Silkies years ago, so wanted to try a different type.

We love our new Chicken Nuggets! Praying for pullets so we don’t have to re-home them, since we live in a restricted neighborhood.

My dogs (Pomeranian & Aussie) still aren’t sure about these fuzzy little chirping things.

Attached Files:

2. 007Sean

007Sean Pheasant Whisperer

Oct 25, 2015
    South Central Texas
    Howdy:welcome:frow Happy :yato have you join the family. Enjoy your time here at BYC! :)
    OMG! You weren't kidding...fries included! cute chicken nuggets!:D

3. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams

G'Day from down under yardgirl78 :frowWelcome and Congratulations! :clap

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

BYC has Topic of the Week discussions which I have found to be a great resource, informative and sometimes entertaining; so definitely worth checking out and good refreshers also.

Cute picture of adorable babies! If you would like to share more Pictures and Stories of your flock or other critters, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

Including your general location on your profile will assist others. Location, climate, season etc can be important factors when members are responding to any questions you may have and vice versa.

You might want to also Find Your State Thread and pop in and say hello.

4. 4 ever Orpington

4 ever Orpington Mr.& Mrs Orpington

Nov 5, 2017
    Suches,Georgia
    :frow :welcome

5. penny1960

penny1960 Going back to La La Land

Dec 29, 2015
    Mossyrock, WA
    ones the birds are fill grown the aussie may try to herd them right now may hurt them not knowing Welcome to backyard Chickens

6. tootmany

tootmany Songster

Mar 14, 2018
    SD
    What cuties! I'm in the same situation as you and currently re-homing a roo, so I'll cross my fingers for you. :) Welcome to the site!

7. christyyy

christyyy Chirping

Dec 2, 2017
    California
    Hi! I’m new as well! Just wanted to say welcome, and I hope you enjoy the community because it’s so amazing and everyone was so kind as soon as I step foot!

8. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years.

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Hope you will enjoy Backyard chickens as much as we do :wee

9. Farmer Connie

Farmer Connie All My Friends Have Hoofs

Feb 28, 2017
    Florida Peninsula
    My Coop
    buchstaben_W.gif buchstaben_E.gif buchstaben_L.gif buchstaben_C.gif buchstaben_O.gif buchstaben_M.gif buchstaben_E.gif
    buchstaben_T.gif buchstaben_O.gif
    buchstaben_B.gif buchstaben_Y.gif buchstaben_C.gif

KikisGirls, 007Sean and Joeschooks like this.
  10. Joeschooks

Joeschooks Just clucking around

Feb 7, 2018
    Hampshire, UK
    My Coop
    Hello :frow Congratulations on getting your chicks and welcome to BYC! There's many friendly knowledgeable, friendly members here are always happy to help. I hope you'll find the site a very useful resource.

KikisGirls and 007Sean like this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: