1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

New BYC "My Pet Makes Me Breakfast" Clothing / Shirts - Pre Order

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by Nifty-Chicken, Nov 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member 11 Years

Gang,

I'm happy to announce that we're going to be selling brand new BYC "My Pet Makes Me Breakfast" Clothing!

More details to follow (colors, sizes, etc.) but we're going to be requesting pre-orders. This is not pre-payment, we just want to get an idea of how many we should order of each color, size, etc.

[​IMG]

More details coming, so watch this thread (click the subscribe link to the bottom left of this page).

2. chicksnducks

chicksnducks Songster

Apr 16, 2007
    Durant OK
    I'd want one!!! size medium!!!!
    took me minute to get it but....LOLOLOL:lol:

3. tx_dane_mom

tx_dane_mom Songster

Sep 23, 2007
    SE Texas
    That is TOO cute, I hope you have them in kid's sizes too, and I'd likely get them for me & my daughters [​IMG]
    Kristi

4. nccountrygirl

nccountrygirl Songster

Jul 31, 2007
    Sanford N.C.
    I want one, size 1x

5. I want at least one [​IMG] too too funny , just say the word ![​IMG] 1x prolly.....I am assuming they will be cotton or partially cotton so will shrink?

6. Chellester

Chellester Songster

Jun 22, 2007
    Nor Cal
    Count me in for one! Misses large or guy's medium.

7. KKluckers

KKluckers Time Out

Sep 4, 2007
    I want one XL and if you have kid sizes 2T.

8. User48

User48 Songster

Aug 1, 2007
    I want at least one size large & would also love one size 5T or 5 and one size 7 or 8 for the kiddos, if possible. Not to be overly greedy or anything, but I would also love one of the chillin' with the peeps shirts, should you ever get the urge to make another design. Everytime I see my bumper sticker it makes me smile. [​IMG]

Laura

9. JackieK318

JackieK318 Songster

Apr 29, 2007
    Missouri
    1 medium
    1 childrens small/4/5

P.S. My husband is not in the least amused that I am going to put this t-shirt on our daughter. He also said he didn't want one. Party pooper! [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 30, 2007
  10. peepkeeper

peepkeeper Songster

Jul 5, 2007
    upstate New York
    Ladie's small, please!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: