1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

New camera: Means Chicken pics

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Puddleducks, Jan 3, 2013.

1. Puddleducks

Puddleducks Out Of The Brooder

Jan 26, 2012
    I'm super new around here but I have all these chicken pictures and no one else understands. You under stand me BYC <3

[​IMG] This is Tinkerbell. She loves to be held but will sqwawk the whole time. She had sticky butt as a chick and has made those weird noises since she was sick with that and had to be cleaned. Hatched her and her brother Honey this summer.

[​IMG] This is buzzy. I want to knit her a tiny neck warmer. I got her and four other mixed variety pure breeds from a friend this summer.

[​IMG] This Lt. Reginald Honeydew son of Sir Reginald Snowflake grandson of King Fiddle the gentle. I take rooster naming seriously guys. He's going on six months. I've been breeding chickens for a long time. I've been trying to get my own barnyard variety but I keep taking in pure breeds and they over ride what I have.

[​IMG] This is Boots/Button. She's very gentle and a little slow it seems. Got her along with Buzzy this summer. She is the only one who looks comfy in the snow.

[​IMG] This is peaches being all curious. I am fond of this pic.

[​IMG] Snow marching! hup two, three four!

2. scratch'n'peck

scratch'n'peck Overrun With Chickens

Oct 31, 2008
    West Michigan
    My Coop
    Cute photos of your flock! If you knit a scarf for Buzzy, you will have to post her modeling it.

3. Sweetly Silkies

Sweetly Silkies Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 10, 2012
    MO
    My Coop
    WOW! boots/buttons is gorgeous! [​IMG]

4. chickenlady099

chickenlady099 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 2, 2013
    antelope, california
    I'm new can anyone tell me how to post stuff please

5. elsfieldchickens

elsfieldchickens Chillin' With My Peeps

x2!

6. Sweetly Silkies

Dec 10, 2012
    MO
    My Coop
    go to the bar with icons (smileys, and such)
    to get smileys go to the smiley face
    to post a photo, go to the same white area where the smiley face is, and go to the one on the far left. go to upload files, and find a photo you want to submit :)

7. Puddleducks

Jan 26, 2012
    thankies >3<

Boots is my little southern bell. I think she is a Brahma? I named her button but the rest of family calls her "Boots" "The one with the boots" "The pretty one with the boots" So its sort of catching on. When buzzy picks on her I call her the ugly stepsister.

8. Sweetly Silkies

Dec 10, 2012
    MO
    My Coop
    looks brahma to me! and if she ever hatches chicks, you can call her the Brahma Mamma [​IMG]

9. Puddleducks

Jan 26, 2012
    [​IMG]

10. Puddleducks

Jan 26, 2012
    Oh gosh >.< That's too cute. I might explode. I am hoping one of the new young hens will go broody. Fingers crossed now!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by