New Car!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by CarolineNH, Mar 21, 2013.

1. CarolineNH

CarolineNH Out Of The Brooder

Sep 27, 2010
    Sandown, NH
    Just picked this up yesterday. Our last brand-new car was purchased in 1994. Since then we've had several cars purchased used, most of them in GMC Safari/Chevy Astro line. (For a long time I either showed dogs, or shuttled teenagers & friends around. I'm no longer showing, and we're down to one kid left at home.) I have wanted a Prius since they came out, but my 6'6" hubby does NOT fit in any Toyota vehicles! The steep slope of the windshield leaves him no headroom. [​IMG]

So yesterday we picked up a Ford C-Max! Went for the least-options baseline model. As a bonus, we can play audiobooks on my iPhone through the radio! New technology, yeah! [​IMG] And hubby fits!

[​IMG]

DH still has his pickup for hay and grain; bonus is that 15 yr old DS, already 6'4", fits in the back seat. If anyone is looking for a car that can fit tall people, I highly recommend this one! [​IMG]

2. Peaches Lee

Peaches Lee Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    [​IMG] Nice!

3. kuntrygirl

kuntrygirl Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

Feb 20, 2008
    Opelousas, Louisiana

x2

4. CarolineNH

CarolineNH Out Of The Brooder

Sep 27, 2010
    Sandown, NH
    LOL! Love the little dancing bun! Thanks, guys!

5. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    [​IMG] My brother is 6 ft 8 inches tall, and many years ago he used to drive a Mazda truck. It was so funny to see him scrunch up inside that thing.

Congratulations on your new car!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by